Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Got a newer st16 question

Reaction score
I have a 2 antenna st16 I got with my h. It has the realsense on it. It was working fine. I bought a 3 antenna 16 and now cant get my realsense to work. I looked around forum for answer but no luck. Please help...

I don't know the answer to that but would recommend to compare the software versions in both st16's and verify they are the same.

I have a 2 antenna st16 I got with my h. It has the realsense on it. It was working fine. I bought a 3 antenna 16 and now cant get my realsense to work. I looked around forum for answer but no luck. Please help...

You need to enable the RealSense module in the settings on the newer ST-16. See page 57 in the expanded manual.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: DCH
There is no real indication other than the checkbox that you enable. So you can't tell if it's working or not unless you conduct some sort of tests.

Sort of like a radio, you can’t be sure it’s working right until you turn the volume up.

There is no real indication other than the checkbox that you enable. So you can't tell if it's working or not unless you conduct some sort of tests.

But it won’t wirk until that check box is enabled. It is also the way to disable RealSense, just uncheck the box. The extended manual posted above has a good explanation of how the RealSense works in different modes.

Reactions: JackMTaco
Doom is right on, the advanced features/equipment can’t be used until the system is told they are present. Checking the box does that. the same applies to camera controls. If you don’t select CGO3+ you limit the available camera controls.

I put the two st16s side by side and noticed when you go to system settings then about controller the new 16 says system version and apk version. The older 16 says system version transmitter version then radio version. No radio version on the new 16??

I put the two st16s side by side and noticed when you go to system settings then about controller the new 16 says system version and apk version. The older 16 says system version transmitter version then radio version. No radio version on the new 16??
Can you post a pic of that screen?

Take pictures with your phone, then select the Attach files button along the bottom of the reply box. Select the pix you took then post the reply.

You can also take screen shots on the ST-16 and that is explained in the manual attached to post #4 of this thread. You can connect the ST-16 to your home WiFi and post as described with the phone.

The old 16 was the primary remote. Had to make the new 16 the primary remote. I
knew it had to be simple...thanks for all the help

I take it you have it up and working at this point?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guardianangelstowing