Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GPS tracker/accuracy

Reaction score
What is the gps accuracy for Trackimo, Marco Polo and such? I'm interested in the post-fly track data and to see which route the drone has flown on Google Maps etc. For aerial documentation I'm doing the accuracy should be better than i.e. the RF-V16, which gives an accuracy of 10-15 m. Any experiences and recommendations?

Why do you need an external GPS tracker? The Q500 records all data in the FlightLog. The FlightLog you can find at a SD-Card in the ST10. There should be one installed already behind the battery of the ST10. If you connect the ST30 via mirco USB to your PC you should see the fiole system at the SD card and you can copy the FlightLogs.Attached is my flight track of today, made directly from FlightLog. This is 'playable' in GoogleEarth. I think that is what you want. Accuracy should be better than 1m. With other word, I find my place exactly where I was.

And you see a lot more like voltage, GPS accuracy, speed, HW status and so on.
More info: http://h-elsner.mooo.com/mydat/Q500log2kml_en.pdf

br HE

Attachments

• Telemetry00011.zip
    62.8 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: DoomMeister
Why do you need an external GPS tracker? The Q500 records all data in the FlightLog. The FlightLog you can find at a SD-Card in the ST10. There should be one installed already behind the battery of the ST10. If you connect the ST30 via mirco USB to your PC you should see the fiole system at the SD card and you can copy the FlightLogs.Attached is my flight track of today, made directly from FlightLog. This is 'playable' in GoogleEarth. I think that is what you want. Accuracy should be better than 1m. With other word, I find my place exactly where I was.

And you see a lot more like voltage, GPS accuracy, speed, HW status and so on.
More info: http://h-elsner.mooo.com/mydat/Q500log2kml_en.pdf

br HE

Great, thanks for the info! This is exactly what I was looking for: .klm -> Google Earth. Being new in the business, I didn't know the flight track etc. was all recorded on the controller sd-card... learning more by the minute! Many thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers