Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Graph on main screen, how to remove it

Reaction score
So, I just received my Typhoon H that I purchased on E-Bay. Very excited to be expanding my drones, and capabilities. So I open the box and find that UPS has kept their reputation in tact and my gimbal is hanging loose from the body of the drone. One corner was still attached. I fixed that, put a battery in and turned on the ST16. I then turned on the drone. First thing I notice is the running graph in the middle of the screen. I am assuming that it is part of the AWB. I have tried everything that I can think of to get it off the screen. No luck. I have attached a picture. If someone can tell me how to get it off the screen it would be greatly appreciated. Thx

Attachments

• 20200306_080752.jpg
    20200306_080752.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
I haven’t flown my H’s in some time but turning off the histogram, the graph you mention, is done using the tool icons on the right side of the screen. It’s part of the camera mode select settings.

Just to let you know, it’s not about AWB, or white balance, but light exposure. A peak to the right is over exposed, a peak to the left is under exposed. Most good photographers make use of exposure tools, be it a histogram or Zebra, to assist cresting better images.

You can tap, hold, and drag the histogram anywhere on the screen or tap the camera settings icon and turn the histogram off and on.
1E9F860D-4BBD-49C2-B8AF-B9DBF90AFFA1.jpeg
7C6FB53A-40AB-4AFF-914A-D41467411C79.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval