Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GUI Question

Reaction score
I noticed in the GUI interface there is a button to push to calibrate the Bird , says to make sure it's level . Now is this something different than actually calibrating it for the first time outside pointing north and rotating it with in the 30 seconds it tells you too?

I noticed in the GUI interface there is a button to push to calibrate the Bird , says to make sure it's level . Now is this something different than actually calibrating it for the first time outside pointing north and rotating it with in the 30 seconds it tells you too?
If it says level surface, probably either Accerlerometer or Gimbal Calibration, I would just use the one on main screen of ST 16

They are probably not speaking about the Compass calibration, as you do not set it on a table to do CC.

That is something different in my opinion. It might be the calibration of the accelerometer. Or maybe the GUI is just running a test to check that the actual components that performs the calibration of the drone are working correctly. In the GUI you will always see a warning telling you everytime after a firmware update that a calibration might be required, even after you press the calibration button in the GUI

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan