Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H plus damper !!

Reaction score
Hi all, with regards to the h plus (c23) camera, can anyone explain to me why in the spare component box that is supplied new there are only 3 spare dampers ?? & one of those is hollow with some type of locking plan, all the dampers on my h plus are sealed, can't figure out what the hollow damper & retaining pin are for.

what's important is what is in the drone now. Two of the dampers should have the safety zips installed opposite each other.to help secure the camera in a crash. My drone "Hpro" had a minor crash and broke both Hence the wires pulled out of the slip ring. Waiting patiently for Yuneec skins to repair. Whatever method we use they need to be loose enough to stop camera vibration.I am thinking wire ties or trash bag ties installed with some give. Stock ties broke fairly easily. KC

Hi all, with regards to the h plus (c23) camera, can anyone explain to me why in the spare component box that is supplied new there are only 3 spare dampers ?? & one of those is hollow with some type of locking plan, all the dampers on my h plus are sealed, can't figure out what the hollow damper & retaining pin are for.
The C23 comes only with sealed dampers, the hollow damper is for the H 480. I have both H+ and H. The solid dampers are filled with an oily goo. Be very careful, If they start leaking it can ruin your day.

Reactions: DCH and Stevewh
The C23 comes only with sealed dampers, the hollow damper is for the H 480. I have both H+ and H. The solid dampers are filled with an oily goo. Be very careful, If they start leaking it can ruin your day.
Thanks for the info, I was just curious why 1 hollow damper, all 4 are leaking slightly, but I have a set on order.

Thanks for the info, I was just curious why 1 hollow damper, all 4 are leaking slightly, but I have a set on order.
more info about jell filled dampers...

Reactions: Stevewh
more info about jell filled dampers...
Thanks for the link, all is clear now !!

can't figure out what the hollow damper & retaining pin are for.
True, the C23 comes with 4 gel filled dampers and the H480 comes with the hollow dampers. However, with the gel dampers there is no way to use a safety lock pin, so Yuneec provides one hollow damper and a lock pin with the Plus/C23 so the customers can install one locking damper if they choose.

Reactions: Stevewh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal