Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Plus sd card date incorrect

Reaction score
The date on my sd card photos is incorrect. Shows 2013. How do you reset to current date. Manual is silent on this.

Thanks. I remember settings at the bottom of the 480 transmitter. Using the Plus transmitter and the bottom row does not have settings function. Don’t know where to find day/date adjustment on the ST 16s.

Sorry. You posted in the Typhoon H forum instead of the H Plus forum.
But the date/time is in the same place. The only difference I can think of is that you exit the mainscreen on ST16S using the "return" symbol under the lower right corner of your screen instead of the "PAD".
Date-Time ST16S.png

Reactions: Mike Irish
Note: moved this thread to H+ forum.

Time date was off by one hour. Reset and took a couple photos using same sd card. Time and date now read correctly. Not sure what happened, but seems ok now.
Thank you.
When you connect to the home network you will have the correct date and time. When flying and daylight savings is in effect you will be an hour behind. GPS is used for time while flying and the satellites do not use daylight savings. They run on atomic clocks, not our goofed up system of time keeping.

When you connect to the home network you will have the correct date and time. When flying and daylight savings is in effect you will be an hour behind. GPS is used for time while flying and the satellites do not use daylight savings. They run on atomic clocks, not our goofed up system of time keeping.
Ok. I can live with one hour difference but it was showing 2012. Kinda funky. Seems ok now. Thank you for your help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital