Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Released????

Maybe a better processor....? Or more modern tablet inside.
ST-16 could do wit an upgrade, the video stored inside is complete rubbish.
:)

The video breaks up due to the FPV downlink - the tablet itself is pretty powerful.

Dunno.
Even if I stand 3 mtrs away from the H the video stored @ the ST is complete artefact and stutter rubbish.

The video stored in rhe ST-16 has never been intended to function as a finished product, but, to use your term, a video artifact used to review what you recorded and stored in the camera SD card. The only resolution the ST-16 records in is 720. If you experience WiFi interruptions the -16 video will be jumpy. What's on the card will not be.

Invest some time and effort to learn how the system works.

I heard the following :

CGO3+ - gets a glass lens - far better than the current one.
CGO3CI is a narrower angle (i.e. more zoomed in)
CGO3Pro - Has a 1 inch sensor
CGO-ET - Thermal - Same as now.

Then the pricing makes sense.

The H 520 is apparently going to be around GB£1,500 (making the AUD2,500 correct) The CGO-ET price is correct as you can buy that now so I would imagine that the other prices are correct too.
Will the CGO3+ fit the H?

CGO3+ is the current camera for the H... the lens for it is being upgraded.

The only way that camera would be set up at 17v is if the 520 requires a 5s or larger battery. 5s batteries are kind of rare so it would probably be a 6s battery using a BEC to step down camera voltage.

The only way that camera would be set up at 17v is if the 520 requires a 5s or larger battery. 5s batteries are kind of rare so it would probably be a 6s battery using a BEC to step down camera voltage.

I believe that the battery is almost identical to the H480 battery. The balance ports are slightly different but there may well be an adapter. I presume if the battery is identical size then they will be 14.8Volts? The attachment doesn't show the Pro on it but it is on it's way....

Attachments

• 18358926_237771226627925_8656610878385337691_o.jpg
    18358926_237771226627925_8656610878385337691_o.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Haydn
The H520 will use a 5S battery. The camera, however, may be designed to work at a lower voltage so that it is compatible with the H or it may have an adapter on the gimbal mount to allow it to be used on the H.

Edit.........an early release of information on the H520 listed a 5S battery. I think that was in error. It appears any camera which fits the H520 will work with the H.

Last edited:
The video stored in rhe ST-16 has never been intended to function as a finished product, but, to use your term, a video artifact used to review what you recorded and stored in the camera SD card. The only resolution the ST-16 records in is 720. If you experience WiFi interruptions the -16 video will be jumpy. What's on the card will not be.

Invest some time and effort to learn how the system works.

Well artifact was not really my term but thank you for your wise words, as I do obviously have no clue of how the thingie works.

:rolleyes:

Sorry about attributing 'artifact' to you. It wasn't you. However, and allowing for your emoticon, perhaps we should start a thread specifically discussing the ST-16? It might be helpful for many.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430