Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Released????

Steve, I can tell you're excited, but if you're going to by from a website with such 'Engrish', I have a bridge to sell you :)

In stock
can be shipped within 1 a 5 days
Possible delivery methods: National Postal Service, International postal service (EU) (Delivery into 3-7 days workly), ISLAS CANARIAS, FREE complimentary sent orders over 500 €, National sent Professionals, Shipping worldwide

Reactions: Steve Carr
Yeah, I've heard an August release is more likely. I'm sure this is a bogus web site. If you order it you'll probably get a Syma X5.

If you get anything at all more than a charge against your credit line...

Some outfits understand that even if they have to give the money back for not shipping they get to "float" money until it has to be returned. If it's returned. Enough people send money for a bunch of different "ghost" orders and the "seller" can pocket a bit of interest money for doing nothing.

I think the business it legit but it's a ma and pa drone shop. Here is the street view of the former business store front Google Maps

And here is what it looks like today
Tienda24hs_Girodornes_fachada_417x169.jpg

Either way I doubt a small retail shop in Girona Spain would have the H520 before anyone else.

Also, I doubt the owner, Jose Martino, realizes his domain for Tienda24Hrs expired on 5/12017

Domain Name: tienda24hs.com
Registry Domain ID: 10040922
Registrar Whois Server: whois.cronon.net
Registrar URL: Home - Cronon
Updated Date: 2009-05-01T00:00:00Z
Creation Date: 2009-05-01T00:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-05-01T00:00:00Z
Registrar: Cronon AG
Registrar IANA ID: 141
Reseller:
Domain Status: ok EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: grupo electro3000girona sl
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Victor Jose Martino
Registrant Street: pasastge ricard gi i cas, 21
Registrant City: girona
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 17007
Registrant Country: ES
Registrant Phone: +34.972484237
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Victor Jose Martino

Reactions: Dr Delta
Here in Australia I was told yesterday that they are a few weeks off.
Pricing for us
$2500 drone
$1900 CGO3 pro
$1400 CGO CI
$2800 CGO ET
Can't understand why the cameras are so expensive.
I thought the CGO3 pro was just the standard CGO3+ But maybe something is better..... I would have expected the CI to be more expensive Than the CGO3+/pro.
These are Australian RRP (Recommended retail prices)
I'm not sure what I am doing about them yet, but I am hoping to stock them.
Fingers crossed for a few more weeks.

CGO3 PRO may be a heck of a lot better for that money....

;)
Yes maybe.... But I thought initially they were the same cameras....
Maybe it is the 20mp version 100mb bit rate etc....
Either way at that price it is as expensive as a Mavic ..... Just for the camera.
hopefully you can install it on to the original H

If the lenses are really, really good and the sensor has been significantly upgraded a price increase would be justified but those prices are getting up their with DJI's X5s camera pricing. Then again, since nothing formal has yet to come out of Yuneec anything can change in a heart beat.

Last edited:
Pat, I remember now seeing that new style camera that doesn't have the round look but more like a cylinder. Maybe that's the pro version and the plus version stays there same.
So we would have
CGO3+
CGO3CI
CGO3Pro
CGO-ET
Then the pricing makes sense.

This one
IMG_1769.JPG

If they really stepped up the camera, and incorporated APM flight mode versatility in the FC, while adding map pack access, they would be changing the game considerably. Having the flight mode versatility eliminates the need for outside Apps. Not having App requirements increases reliability and ease of use. Since the H uses a Pixhawk type board my guess is it could be done. The ST-16 is certainly capable with another firmware upgrade.

Hello everyone,
All the Typhoon H is pure PixHawk... There is more light beside the shadow... Step up!

Sin título-3.jpg
Here we go! :D

Sin título-2.jpg

Regards from Spain,
Dario.

Reactions: syouse
Steve, I can tell you're excited, but if you're going to by from a website with such 'Engrish', I have a bridge to sell you :)

Quagmire, If you are going to use proper Engrish, that would be a "blidge to srell you"... :rolleyes:

The new ST16 Will be called the ST16S.
Not sure what that signifies. Or what has changed.

Maybe a better processor....? Or more modern tablet inside.
ST-16 could do wit an upgrade, the video stored inside is complete rubbish.
:)

I heard the following :

CGO3+ - gets a glass lens - far better than the current one.
CGO3CI is a narrower angle (i.e. more zoomed in)
CGO3Pro - Has a 1 inch sensor
CGO-ET - Thermal - Same as now.

Then the pricing makes sense.

The H 520 is apparently going to be around GB£1,500 (making the AUD2,500 correct) The CGO-ET price is correct as you can buy that now so I would imagine that the other prices are correct too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy