Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520E RTK help

Reaction score
I am an owner of a h520e rtk for a few days but I did not think that there was such a great abandonment of its customers by yuneec, lu will lose all between dji and autel. Is it possible that there is no in-depth manual on rtk and ppk? I found a converter in the sdcard because, is there any procedure to make the files compatible? bohhhhhh assistance is non-existent !!! Rtk is ok but how do i see the accuracy in real time???
The re is someone that can help me to understand something about this h520e??thankss

You also might try contacting Yuneec Europe. They provide support for all of the EU. Your dealer should be able to provide you with support.

Reactions: Mike Irish
We also couldn't find RTK accuracy in H520E RTK files. ST16 shows that it works. But the application does not see that. :( We also have problems with the camera (camera parameters differ significantly (circa 20%) from initial values). The drone is already in service.

Reactions: ermaITA
I am an owner of a h520e rtk for a few days but I did not think that there was such a great abandonment of its customers by yuneec, lu will lose all between dji and autel. Is it possible that there is no in-depth manual on rtk and ppk? I found a converter in the sdcard because, is there any procedure to make the files compatible? bohhhhhh assistance is non-existent !!! Rtk is ok but how do i see the accuracy in real time???
The re is someone that can help me to understand something about this h520e??thankss
Here's the official manual.

Reactions: Johnny D and Rayray
We also couldn't find RTK accuracy in H520E RTK files. ST16 shows that it works. But the application does not see that. :( We also have problems with the camera (camera parameters differ significantly (circa 20%) from initial values). The drone is already in service.
I have compatibility problems with microsds, he reads only another one besides the now obsolete one found in the e90x.... it's absurd

they sent me back to the manual..... disappointing, as I have already said I think the h520e rtk is destined to end because the assistance is non-existent and the competition instead is growing more and more ...

on the manuals there are not enough indications, it is absolutely lacking everything related to the PPK and the accuracy of the RTK
The accuracy of the RTK is just like any other GNSS receiver with RTK.

Hover +/- 10cm H and V
Positioning +/- 1cm H and 2cm V

The PPK process is definitely undocumented and I will be working with them over the next couple of weeks to look at it. I will report back on my PPK thread.

The accuracy of the RTK is just like any other GNSS receiver with RTK.

Hover +/- 10cm H and V
Positioning +/- 1cm H and 2cm V

The PPK process is definitely undocumented and I will be working with them over the next couple of weeks to look at it. I will report back on my PPK thread.

[QUOTE="chascoadmin, post: 235609,...com/threads/h520e-rtk-using-ppk.21086[/QUOTE]

[/URL]
the accuracy of an rtk survey is just like any other GNSS receiver with RTK (autel evo II rtk - phantom 4 rtk and the others) indicated in real time in the three components because it varies over time regardless from the data reported by the data sheet because it changes according to the quality and number and geometry of the satellites, so i think it's an important lack comparing it to all the other apr rtk. for ppk processing I find it absurd that there is no description at least of the conversion software that downloads each time from the tab and the txt file with values for each image that is generated each time. Let's hope the yuneec wakes up from sleep as soon as possible and does more to become more competitive otherwise it won't sell any more, especially with autel evo rtk about to go out and mavic rtk

the accuracy of an rtk survey is just like any other GNSS receiver with RTK (autel evo II rtk - phantom 4 rtk and the others) indicated in real time in the three components because it varies over time regardless from the data reported by the data sheet because it changes according to the quality and number and geometry of the satellites, so i think it's an important lack comparing it to all the other apr rtk. for ppk processing I find it absurd that there is no description at least of the conversion software that downloads each time from the tab and the txt file with values for each image that is generated each time. Let's hope the yuneec wakes up from sleep as soon as possible and does more to become more competitive otherwise it won't sell any more, especially with autel evo rtk about to go out and mavic rtk
I mean GNSS literally has satellites in its name but that doesn't mean there isn't an optimum spec. The Autel Evo II RTK isn't even out yet so we can't verify anything about that except for the fact that they and DJI are going to market the crap out of their "8k" (4 x 12MP) camera. Oh and realize that the M2EA RTK is an extra module you have to buy... I'd love to see the counter on how many mappers they fool into buying it only to find out that you can't map with it. I think we all understand that you are unhappy with the lack of PPK support by Yuneec but did they sell it as the H520E PPK? Or even RTK/PPK? There was one mention that it would be PPK compatible and just like every other company out there they were unprepared for the use-case or just didn't take us seriously that we would use PPK. Just like DJI they thought they would pull the wool over our eyes with RTK...

Bottom line is that support is coming.

I mean GNSS literally has satellites in its name but that doesn't mean there isn't an optimum spec. The Autel Evo II RTK isn't even out yet so we can't verify anything about that except for the fact that they and DJI are going to market the crap out of their "8k" (4 x 12MP) camera. Oh and realize that the M2EA RTK is an extra module you have to buy... I'd love to see the counter on how many mappers they fool into buying it only to find out that you can't map with it. I think we all understand that you are unhappy with the lack of PPK support by Yuneec but did they sell it as the H520E PPK? Or even RTK/PPK? There was one mention that it would be PPK compatible and just like every other company out there they were unprepared for the use-case or just didn't take us seriously that we would use PPK. Just like DJI they thought they would pull the wool over our eyes with RTK...

Bottom line is that support is coming.
the evo II pro RTK has a better 6k camera and is one inch 20Mpx, and in Italy it has already arrived as a test, is a great apr, the h520e rtk is rtk/ppk, and the support for the ppk is present in the microsd when you download the data only that it totally lacks instructions, so to clarify in the card you find a converter that turns into rinex observations and a text file with values for each photo the absurd thing is that you find them in the card but yuneec does not talk about it this is absurd,

and then everyone else allows you to have information about the real-time accuracy of the RTK, the h520e rtk no

Yes, the Evo II Pro RTK will have 6K video capability but only at 30p and the image sensor is the same as the H520E RTK.

The EVO is available pretty much everywhere "as a test" but they are now 6 months behind in delivery so obviously they haven't gotten it all figured out yet. Oh and where exactly does Autel state the positional accuracy of the unit in flight? They don't... only the hovering.

As I have said multiple times we all understand that there are a lack of instructions for the PPK processing on the H520E RTK. It's pretty obvious what is on the mSD card so why don't you state what specifically you are having trouble understanding? It would be much more helpful to troubleshoot the process than continuing to wail about the lack of support on a user forum expecting a corporate answer. My personal opinion is that if you are not willing to dig in and help us all figure out the best PPK workflow then you are probably one of those individuals that should just stick with the ease of the RTK.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval