Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 bind 2 ST16

Reaction score
Hi there all
Can anyone help
I have recently purchased a Tornado H920 with an ST16 and latest upates
What I would like to do is to put 2 ST16s in TEAM so one is for the pilot and other for camera operator.
Any YouTube footage is just for the ST24 linked with ST10 and the manual is the same.
I can hook up both ST16s but can not set in TEAM mode.
Have emailed YUNEEC UK but no reply as of yet

Thanks for your quick reply Steve
I have seen this clip and it works fine with the Typhoon H I have, but with the Tornado it has both ST16s linked to camera, but only one ST16 has control of the drone and camera, it doesn't split like with the Typhoon

Have you tried to call Yuneec UK? I understand they are more responsive than the US.

with the Tornado it has both ST16s linked to camera, but only one ST16 has control of the drone and camera
I have gotten an answer, but not what we had hoped for. The H920 plus does not currently work in team mode. I'm guessing it was an oversight and I think it may be on their to-do list for firmware upgrades. One pilot did mention that you can bind one ST16 to the 920 only, and the other to the camera only. Then you can control the camera with the second ST16 but only with the standard controls, not with the stick. If you try it I would suggest checking everything on the ground first to make certain the 920 can be controlled properly.

After the H520 is released I think we will see some of these issues addressed rather quickly. It would appear that Yuneec has thrown a great deal of resources into doing extensive pre-release testing and modifying of the 520. That is encouraging. Perhaps it will avert the rapid fire firmware updates that occurred with the H.

Thanks for you reply Steve.
With 2 ST16s I can get camera view on both, but only one is connected to operate the H920 and CGO4 .......I have seen on YouTube someone using the 'wizard' as you would with the Typhoon H.
It doesn't make sense that with the original H920 it used the ST24 for pilot control and the ST10 for camera ...why did they move over to the ST16 but not give it team mode???

Hi There,
i have a 920+ and a cgo4 with 2 x st16's. I have worked with Dan and Perry at yuneec UK, and the upshot is one st16 for aircraft, one for cgo4, but you can only have the 5.8 video and cam control on the cam ops controller. (tilt on slider, pan on right stick, all cam controls on screen). You can split a hdmi feed to another monitor (maybe on a stand) for the pilot to glance at, but you cannot feed the pilots st16. A bit annoying, but we are still trying to find a way.

Reactions: Breizhdrone
To my understanding team mode was taken away when they went from the 24 to the 16. It cannot be done when using the CGO-4. However, if using the CGO-3 camera it is available. Some of the flight control code resides in the cameras.

Last edited:
Hi There,
i have a 920+ and a cgo4 with 2 x st16's. I have worked with Dan and Perry at yuneec UK, and the upshot is one st16 for aircraft, one for cgo4, but you can only have the 5.8 video and cam control on the cam ops controller. (tilt on slider, pan on right stick, all cam controls on screen). You can split a hdmi feed to another monitor (maybe on a stand) for the pilot to glance at, but you cannot feed the pilots st16. A bit annoying, but we are still trying to find a way.
Hi Andy,
Nice info. If you find the way, it interests me, which is why I keep my Tornado H920 with the ST24 without update. Same thing, if you manage to control a Yuneec GB603 gimbal and LK58 5.8 GHz downlink with ST16.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval