Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
QUESTION: Has anyone tried the new E90 camera with the Tornado H920 Plus bird using the Yuneec YUNH920P104 camera adapter...?

I heard from my neighbor's cousin's ex-wife's college roommate that the E90 is not going to be compatible with the 920. In all seriousness... if true, this would be a serious oversight on Yuneec's part. The weight of the CGO4 is ridiculous and I know I'm losing like 10 minutes of flight time lugging that beast around.

I heard from my neighbor's cousin's ex-wife's college roommate that the E90 is not going to be compatible with the 920. In all seriousness... if true, this would be a serious oversight on Yuneec's part. The weight of the CGO4 is ridiculous and I know I'm losing like 10 minutes of flight time lugging that beast around.

Man, I hope it ain't true, I just spent a little over four grand for the new H920 Plus, the adapter, and four extra batteries...! If the CGET is compatible with both the H520 and the Typhoon H seem like the E90 should work with the adapter on the Plus...!

Man, I hope it ain't true, I just spent a little over four grand for the new H920 Plus, the adapter, and four extra batteries...! If the CGET is compatible with both the H520 and the Typhoon H seem like the E90 should work with the adapter on the Plus...!

I hear ya... and your logic makes complete sense to me. I've seen that it's "NOT" going to be compatible in a few different places, but I can't find anything official to back that up. It could be in a similar boat as those wanting the E50 or E90 on the Typhoon H---ala when Yuneec gets around to making it compatible etc it will happen. It should be a no brainer for Yuneec. I can't think of a single Tornado owner that wouldn't want at least one of the new cameras for longer flight times. Meaning, more money for Yuneec. Unless they just want to sell their new platform with it.

Reactions: Biztruth
I hear ya... and your logic makes complete sense to me. I've seen that it's "NOT" going to be compatible in a few different places, but I can't find anything official to back that up. It could be in a similar boat as those wanting the E50 or E90 on the Typhoon H---ala when Yuneec gets around to making it compatible etc it will happen. It should be a no brainer for Yuneec. I can't think of a single Tornado owner that wouldn't want at least one of the new cameras for longer flight times. Meaning, more money for Yuneec. Unless they just want to sell their new platform with it.

Yea, you're so right...! I'm sure Yuneec knows, they're probably keeping it tight for a while to make sales on the H520 then eventually update the firmware so the camera will work on the H 920 Plus...

lol...oh, Im sure its coming....not! They have spent very little effort on the H920 and the H920 plus, is a punch in the gut with removing team mode. It is suppose to be a pro platform, who ever heard of removing great features as improvement?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop