Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 LED status not blinking

Reaction score
Hi all,
I bought a demo H920/CGO4 from a local store. The AC is brand new (never used before). Charged all batteries and wanted to take it outside but noticed that the LED satus is not blinking. Binding worked out, CGO4 works just fine, have all controls on ST24.
Any advice on what could cause the problem ? I've never been able to see a blink from that LED. Wires aren't damaged.
Thanks !

What are the satellite counts for the aircraft and controller as presented on the screen?

What are the satellite counts for the aircraft and controller as presented on the screen?
Hi PatR, thanks for the reply.
I only went outdoor once with it, and GPS is functional. I got GPS lock, 14 satellites. Above GPS, on tRC screen, mode always says "Ready".But the LED status has never light up ! Not purple, not green, not white: Nothing. As soon as I power up the AC, the gimbal initialize, I have control of it.
I'm able to power on the AC's motors, but yet, I will not fly it if I don't know the flight status.
Is it only a faulty LED ?

Hi,
Just to say that I found what was wrong: the LED status light was unplugged from the main board in the AC !
Someone forgot to plug it at the assembly line !!! :)
Opened up the AC, replug the LED and everything works
Great.
Thanks PatR for your support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval