Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 plus team mode

Reaction score
Sorry!
The "plus" ist called a professional copter for filming video. But filming only in single mode is not professional! Just bought one and I fellt like crying when i heard from a yuneec guy on the phone that there will be no update! How can I get the steering-cross extendet by cable to my camera operator? Or what other options do I have without having to send this thing back?
Best from Berlin
Jan Rieger
Dipl. Kameramann

Reactions: Breizhdrone
To my knowledge, there is no way to separate the camera controls from the flight controller with the 920+ without having it modified by someone with that ability.

Thanks. That is what I though. Find an elektronic freak who dies this for me.. Technicly it can't be so hard. Best Jan

Talk to people at Yuneec UK. It's my understanding someone in that area had a "conversion" that linked an ST-24 and ST-16 to a 920 in a permanent team mode. They may know who did it. Aside from that, get real good at using the "cruise control" and waypoint flying to free up your hands.

Reactions: Breizhdrone
jan rieger or PatR
do you have any more news please?
have you managed to solve?
or to understand who can solve?
I too have the same absurd problem
and sorry for my bad english !!

None from me. If you have a 920+ it's not possible to bind a pair of ST-16's to the aircraft. That capability was eliminated when Yuneec elected to "improve" (?) the 920 by converting it to the Plus. It would be really nice if Yuneec ever elected to share the true reasons for doing that.

That is something that was set up between the owner and Yuneec UK. Something you might be able to take advantage of.
Great. So, if it is a software thing the germans also should be able to do it. They told me that they would have to modify the cgo4 - ad a receiver to the camera... software modification is smarter..

This was not using the CGO4, it was with the GH4 and GH5 and GB603 Gimbal.
How sad for me and my cgo4.
But i can not believe that this can not be fixed somehow... Thanks anyway. And by the way i have two little children. I am not flying too much right now [emoji5]

I would like to get together with the EU kids and come up with fixes/updates from them and us. I post up on FB with the German boyz but there's not a lot of communication between us Yanks and them. I think some nice work arounds for the team mode, RTH height, EXIF data etc could be achieved if we can get the right guys in on this.

Reactions: jan rieger
I'm probably a little off on the technology but from what I understand the 4 doesn't have the components internally to make it work with the 480 FC in the 920+ which is why from what I understand allows the cgo3+ to do team mode on the +. I'm sure I will get corrected on some of my misunderstandings of this issue.

Theoneter,

I think of we dig deep we’ll find some of the code for modes resides in the camera. If the flight controller doesn’t change, but modes and geo data comes and goes with different cameras, they have to be in the camera.

Yuneec TS stated the cgo4 is flashed for the + and the FC in the plus is basically the same as the 480. From my limited experience I have to go with what they've told me. I called KAV and they have only worked on the +'s thus far. They are more hands on and let you talk to the actual person who does the repairs which is nice because your not dealing with someone who is told this is the way it is and in reality it's something different.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval