Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Happy Christmas all I got too excited and crashed the drone

If you just bought your iron today, I would suggest getting some practice on it before attempting this repair....

Not sure. Please create another thread to ask this question as this thread is about me trying to buy a slip ring that as of yet I don't have an answer.

Greetings!

[Edit: subsequent to this post, it has been pointed out the slip rings for the CGO3+ and the C23 are different. The bulk of my post remains valid (I think) sans the inference of sameness. -Jeff]

An answer to your slip ring question has indeed been posted earlier. One can order through shop.yuneec.com. The direct link for the cgo3+ slip ring was posted.

If you are wanting a local dealer to place the order for you, it will be up to you to contact local dealers (e.g. Yuneec UK or any number of camera shops that come up in a “Yuneec Dealer UK” search) to see if they will place an order for you, let you know when it arrives, so you can go pick it up.

Maybe, just maybe, someone who has gone through this exact scenario will see your post and respond with how they acquired the slip ring without having to order it themselves. Since it hasn’t happened yet, it may be a sign you will need to order it yourself, or as stated above.

Good luck with your endeavor!

Jeff

Last edited:
My Three modes are Smart, Angle and Home..No sport. Are the UK models different than the US ones?

Drone On,

Since you haven’t asked this in your own thread as yet, I’ll give it a shot to answer your question.

Simple answer: sounds like you have a Typhoon H or H Pro (H480), not the H Plus (the model being discussed in this thread). The H480 has smart, angle, and home for the mode switch.

Hope this helps!

Jeff

Reactions: Rubik and 10-8
Greetings!

An answer to your slip ring question has indeed been posted earlier. One can order through shop.yuneec.com. The direct link for the cgo3+ slip ring was posted.

If you are wanting a local dealer to place the order for you, it will be up to you to contact local dealers (e.g. Yuneec UK or any number of camera shops that come up in a “Yuneec Dealer UK” search) to see if they will place an order for you, let you know when it arrives, so you can go pick it up.

Maybe, just maybe, someone who has gone through this exact scenario will see your post and respond with how they acquired the slip ring without having to order it themselves. Since it hasn’t happened yet, it may be a sign you will need to order it yourself, or as stated above.

Good luck with your endeavor!

Jeff
The slip rings off cgo 3 + and c23 are different!

I will post photos here soon .

Regards M.C.

Here are the photo the middle metal part is different in length and diameter.

The slip rings off cgo 3 + and c23 are different!

I will post photos here soon .

Regards M.C.

If they are indeed different, thanks for the correction. The “same slip ring” has been stated a couple times in this thread. I just went back and checked.

Wonder where the thought of “the slip rings are the same” originated?

My comments regarding how to obtain them remain intact. [emoji41]

Thanks again for the correction.

Jeff

Reactions: mibcam
Guys I phoned yuneec and I need a c23 slip ring but they don't have in stock in7 UK. Anyone know where I can buy c23 slip ring for h plus in UK that is readily available? Thanks. Adrian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
essentailhoodie