Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Happy wih your Typhoon H (pro or advanced) ?

Thanks Pat. With the Feb update, mine is still set at 6. That's where I'll leave it. Can always add sharpness in post if necessary.

It does seem the sharpness level of the stock lens at the #6 setting increased a couple upgrades back. If you end up trying a PixAero lens you might want to stop at #8. Great lens though, less color correction and nice corners.

I have the TH Pro and am extremely satisfied and happy with my purchasing decision. I have RC experience with cars and helo's but this is my first drone. I did a lot of research and based on that with the recommendation of the hobby store employee made this purchase.

Great post, thanks! A little antidote to all the bitching.

Super-happy with mine ("standard"). Bought it January 4 and other than a controller problem that Yuneec took care of it's performed flawlessly. Couple minor crashes that were 100% pilot error and easily repaired. I feel lucky that despite all the complaints here about firmware update problems I have yet to have any issues (knock on wood).

I installed the external antenna mod from Carolina Dronz, and it works as advertised.

I come from an R/C airplane background (homebuilt and ARF/BNF); have built and flown a fair number (6-8) of multirotors from little 250s up to a pretty beefy hex. This is my first out-of-the-box camera UAV.

Passed my Part 107 exam a month or so ago, and hope to put the certificate to work this summer.

The only thing that consistently bugs me is erratic motion when making minor adjustments in GPS mode (plus I'd like to be able to customize the various flight modes).

It's a good aircraft!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop