Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hardys Monument

Nice video @thetrecker . I noticed the solar panel, what's that for?

It looks the perfect candidate for a POI which I see you took full advantage of.

The above video reminds me of a flight I did a few months back at a place called Hartshead Pike. Take a look...

I've taken photos of the monument at sunset, it's a nice area, then went on to Corfe Castle, and Railway.

Nice video @thetrecker . I noticed the solar panel, what's that for?

It looks the perfect candidate for a POI which I see you took full advantage of.

The above video reminds me of a flight I did a few months back at a place called Hartshead Pike. Take a look...
the solar panel must be for nights lights (it probably has some elimination ) was wondering the same i did fly this early in the year but it was the day my camera went wrong and was wondering then about the solar panel i have to take a drive to it one night
great video hartshead pike makes me want to go back and do a better job now
@Mrgs1 my flight, when my camera went wrong, was for the sunset at Hardy's monument and as for Corfe castle now that is one that i really would like to fly at.
if you come down this way again give me a shout

Last edited:
the solar panel must be for nights lights (it probably has some elimination ) was wondering the same i did fly this early in the year but it was the day my camera went wrong and was wondering then about the solar panel i have to take a drive to it one night
great video hartshead pike makes me want to go back and do a better job now
@Mrgs1 my flight, when my camera went wrong, was for the sunset at Hardy's monument and as for Corfe castle now that is one that i really would like to fly at.
if you come down this way again give me a shout
Will do cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apalomba