Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Memory card specs for the E50 & ST16S Transmitter?

Reaction score
Does Anybody KNOW what size memory card the E50 uses and what size can be inserted in in the 16S Transmitter?

The E50 can use SD cards up to 128GB (<=32GB use FAT32 formatting and >-64GB use exFAT formatting)

The ST16S can only use <=32GB with FAT32

For what do you need a SD card in the ST16? There are several statements not to have a SD card in during flight. I do not know why but who knows ... bad experiences or so. However I do not understand the use case for the SD card in the RC except the one in the ST10 as the only public file system.

br HE

For what do you need a SD card in the ST16? There are several statements not to have a SD card in during flight. I do not know why but who knows ... bad experiences or so. However I do not understand the use case for the SD card in the RC except the one in the ST10 as the only public file system.

br HE
Figured there must be a reason for the SLOT being there! The manual has very little information about using the SD Card in either the Camera or the Transmitter.

It would be nice if someone out there would post information on the USE of SD Cards in Yuneec Products!

For the camera the use case for the SD card is obvious, to save the pictures and videos taken with the camera.
The slot in ST16 is optional.

One use case is to update FW from SD card. That's important for all like me who do not want to use insecure WiFi connection.
Another possibility is to remove the SD card from camera and put it in the ST16 to get a first view on the pics and videos in the field. Just to be sure if it is what you want. Also in this case I would never let the card being there during flight control.

br HE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me