Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Have any of you tried these battery's?

Reaction score
From what I've read in previous posts I would almost be afraid to try anything aftermarket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ron_Dog
Reaction score
From what I've read in previous posts I would almost be afraid to try anything aftermarket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't have a problem using Venom...I had a 6000mAh that swelled after 6 months and they replaced it, free of charge, with a 7100mAh...I would buy another one and in fact am looking at doing so in the near future

Reaction score
Thanks,guy's!:) I don't know anything about them? I have heard that my two Yuneec battery's won't last long,and that's kinda disappointing,considering they make such a good quad? The 7100 Venom sound interesting,are they carried buy Carolina Drones?

Reaction score
Thanks,guy's!:) I don't know anything about them? I have heard that my two Yuneec battery's won't last long,and that's kinda disappointing,considering they make such a good quad? The 7100 Venom sound interesting,are they carried buy Carolina Drones?
I believe they do have them...around $120.00

Reaction score
Thanks,I found them there! They are 119.00! Considering what Yuneec want's for their battey's,these are a bargin,plus much more performance!:)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanHayden09