Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Have you ever evaluate the Typhoon H's camera performance?

All i know is this:!!

Port Charlotte, FL, United States 05/20/2016 5:46 A.M. Out For Delivery
Port Charlotte, FL, United States 05/19/2016 10:07 P.M. Arrival Scan
Jacksonville, FL, United States 05/19/2016 4:34 P.M. Departure Scan
Jacksonville, FL, United States 05/18/2016 11:44 P.M. Arrival Scan

Waiting at the front door..Breathing heavy...I guess this is "Who's Flying Friday"

Reactions: DickHicks
In its highest definition setting, I've found that I can see horizontal transparent bars in my video. What in the world is that?

Changed my post, Until this auto camera mode gets fiquired out, just out of the box and fly, the P3/4's are better!

Ha ha. Okay good to know. There was a fight in RCG the other day over how 'real' the pictures were in this link showing Typhoon H compared with other cameras. Without seeing the exif data it seems impossible to verify, but have seen complaints about the auto mode elsewhere. Let us know what else you find while we're waiting!

Last edited:
Ha ha. Okay good to know. There was a fight in RCG the other day over how 'real' the pictures were in this link showing Typhoon H compared with other cameras. Without seeing the exif data it seems impossible to varify, but have seen complaints about the auto mode elsewhere. Let us know what else you find while we're waiting!

That's why I started a moderated thread at RCG. It's a worthless pissing match, and the DJI vultures swoop in in droves. Why they give a **** about other products seems to be a psychological problem. They only want to talk about problems with the _________, not DJI F-ups. Note you don't see DJI threads plagued with trolls and people with the intent of wrecking THEIR thread.

That's why I started a moderated thread at RCG. It's a worthless pissing match, and the DJI vultures swoop in in droves. Why they give a **** about other products seems to be a psychological problem. They only want to talk about problems with the _________, not DJI F-ups. Note you don't see DJI threads plagued with trolls and people with the intent of wrecking THEIR thread.
Agree, but the facts remain, until we understand the manual and auto functions of the CG03+, we need to know the how to's, If they troll on here, I will personally boot them off, I have a secret weapon ! ;)

Agree, but the facts remain, until we understand the manual and auto functions of the CG03+, we need to know the how to's, If they troll on here, I will personally boot them off, I have a secret weapon ! ;)
Yeah it seems pointless to complain and sling mud. But I am interested in hearing about DC's experiences getting the most via manual settings.

Don't mention the clouds in the H, I had clouds behind me in the Phantom too!, And it does the same bottom shadows and darkness in full 100% sunlighted conditions. I know some have told me to point my H camera down more!, But I want sky and land 50/50 sometimes and the P does not need camera pointed down !

Don't mention the clouds in the H, I had clouds behind me in the Phantom too!, And it does the same bottom shadows and darkness in full 100% sunlighted conditions. I know some have told me to point my H camera down more!, But I want sky and land 50/50 sometimes and the P does not need camera pointed down !

Use manual, it tries to average out the light across the entire picture. They should allow us to click a auto focus point instead of using the entire image.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval