Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Have you seen This?

Ty Pilot

One Hexy Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
copperdawg.com
Well I was just looking though the B&H site as usual and came across this unusual listing. There are no details except for the heading at this time but it looks like you will be able to get the H Plus and a controller minus camera, batteries and back pack - for 570 dollars. ?

NewPlus.jpg

I am wondering if they are going to sell like this bundle and then offer a choice of cameras? Is it possible the new L1 will be available for the H Plus separately as well as the C23?
Perhaps, but I doubt that is the plan. I suspect the L1 will be unavailable for a lengthy period follow the release of the H3. It might also be a long time before the firmware is upgraded on the Plus to accommodate the L1.

I am wondering if they are going to sell like this bundle and then offer a choice of cameras? Is it possible the new L1 will be available for the H Plus separately as well as the C23?

If the L1 actually functions on an H Plus, would fitting said camera change the aircraft model model number from H Plus to H-3?[emoji848]Hmmm.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
For goodness sake, don’t give them any ideas about creating a new hybrid. They’d probably price the new model at $2,899.00, or $4,299.00 including 2 batteries and an ND filter...

For goodness sake, don’t give them any ideas about creating a new hybrid. They’d probably price the new model at $2,899.00, or $4,299.00 including 2 batteries and an ND filter...
$4500 with real leather backpack!

In fact, we all gave good ideas for improving the H PLUS, and they did not take it into account.
So the bad ones, for sure they take them :rolleyes:

I wonder if it was an mistake? Been known to happen. Web person types the wrong info in and nobody else catches it.

Hmmm, on the one hand B&H are pretty good about keeping their site up to date and the fact that it is still there tells me it could be for real. On the other hand, why are no other Yuneec dealers advertising this bundle? For sure it just seems very odd as I don't recall any other platform from Yuneec getting this kind of kitting. Maybe this should be called the Team/Crash More Bundle.

Either last Memorial Day or Fourth of July WalMart and Amazon screwed the pooch with camera and drone pricing, and did not discover their errors until well after quite a few units were sold at crazy low prices. I don’t recall what the prices were but items like the Inspire 2 and Sony A7 were going for under $500.00.

Best part is many of those purchases were honored as long as they were bought before inventory was depleted, something that happened quickly.

The last big sale several months ago, Amazon advertised a $11,500.00 lens (yes $11,500.00) for $100.00 somebody bought 3. Amazon honored the mistake. On top of that a $4 or $6,000.00 dollar camera for the same $100.00 price! ?:oops:

• Wow
Reactions: MartinC
Could be a teaser price. When they finally come available, the price might have jumped.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval