Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Height & Battery test

Reaction score
A quick test that I did to limit my height. In the GUI I set my height to 55m for a particular video shoot. No reason to think it would not work on the H but video proof that it does. In the process I discovered what could be a useful indicator (namely having the sound on ) for possibly problems with the H in flight. I discovered that when I get vibrations a battery low indicator on the ST16 the Typhoon motors ahead were also reacting.

May I ask why you needed to reduce the maximum height instead of simply not flying higher? Just curious.
Usually guys want to increase the height, not lower it. i:)i

Yes most people want great height. For my purposes I do not need it. In this case I want to be in position for a train coming over a viaduct. Because of the comparatively short time on the H I do not want to waste time in jiggling with height. Therefore I can just rocket up in Hare mode knowing that the H will get to 50 m and no more . All the time can then be spent in moving the H laterally and turning the camera. The ability to set this in such a manner for me is excellent.

Yes most people want great height. For my purposes I do not need it. In this case I want to be in position for a train coming over a viaduct. Because of the comparatively short time on the H I do not want to waste time in jiggling with height. Therefore I can just rocket up in Hare mode knowing that the H will get to 50 m and no more . All the time can then be spent in moving the H laterally and turning the camera. The ability to set this in such a manner for me is excellent.

That is cool. I was just curious, that sounds like a good reason to do that. Would love to see the footage once you get it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech