Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Height limit 20m

Reaction score
I set my high to 80m but just before take of i get notivied that myt max height is 20m while it is still 80m in settings

You are most likely within 5 miles of a Class B, C, or D airport. If you are within 1 mile you will be limited to 5 meters or the motors will not arm.

The breeze is limited to 20M when operated in a No Fly Zone. Is there an airport within 5 miles of your takeoff location?
You are most likely within 5 miles of a Class B, C, or D airport. If you are within 1 mile you will be limited to 5 meters or the motors will not arm.
There is one 7km a little less than 5miles away, they never fly near my house or my naigborhud, is there a way to fly higher?

Go to a site outside that perimeter of the airport and see if you are then able to fly higher. Unfortunately the Breeze NFZ’s cannot be unlocked.

Somewhere have read the NFZ decision is making by phone, not by the drone. So some MOCK location software (fake GPS location) will help.

These two are more up to date Breeze Cam Clones - Google Drive. They are cloned Android apps. V1.4.7.3 has a red icon and some have issues getting the Bluetooth controller to work with it. The v1.4.7.4 has a green icon and is more compatible when using the controller.

Only load one version of Breeze Cam on your device at a time. There can be clashes with values stored for Drone Settings. I am not sure that they will negate the NFZ as I never used it where an NFZ was in effect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal