Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello Everybody

Reaction score
I 've a Yuneec Typhoon H Pro but is very hard to find the propeller for repair 🥲 Somebody know if the other Yuneec propeller (H480 or other) there are possible for compatibilty ?

Thanks for your help

Reactions: JohnnyDrone777
You may be able to get propellers at www.YuneecSkins.com or at Vertigo Drones. Both are approved vendors on the forum.

Reactions: 7cyclops
I 've a Yuneec Typhoon H Pro but is very hard to find the propeller for repair 🥲 Somebody know if the other Yuneec propeller (H480 or other) there are possible for compatibilty ?

Thanks for your help

Typhoon H, Typhoon H Pro and Typhoon H480 are all the same actual drone and use the same propellors.

Are there any sources in the EU of parts for the H480?

Yes but as the model dates from 2016 some parts are not available like the carbon propellers
Factory props were not CF they are plastic. Those using CF aftermarket props found that instead of losing a prop with slight accidental contact it would take out the motor, motor mount , the arm, or any combination of them. Also many plastic aftermarket props had a propensity of breaking during flight.

If you can find original Yuneec branded props, they will be the most reliable.

Reactions: Cobra1974
Factory props were not CF they are plastic. Those using CF aftermarket props found that instead of losing a prop with slight accidental contact it would take out the motor, motor mount , the arm, or any combination of them. Also many plastic aftermarket props had a propensity of breaking during flight.

Thanks a lot for the advice I almost made a mistake

Can't agree more, I bought CF props for my DJI F450 and F550 total waist of ÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁ so now i stick to the original ones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold