Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16 pro auxiliary switch question

Reaction score
I have questions regarding the st16 pro auxiliary switch and or switches. Has anybody figured out how to utilize the auxiliary switch or where I would wire into on the typhoon h main board to use this auxiliary switch for accessories? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

The Aux switch has not been assigned any functionality in any of the ST16 controller series.

We were hoping that GPS on/off toggle would be assigned to it during a firmware update, but that never materialized.

Pressing the Aux button shows up in the Hardware Monitor, the Final Output Display (double tap Volts), and the Channel Settings (CH12/A08).

The Aux switch has not been assigned any functionality in any of the ST16 controller series.

We were hoping that GPS on/off toggle would be assigned to it during a firmware update, but that never materialized.

Pressing the Aux button shows up in the Hardware Monitor, the Final Output Display (double tap Volts), and the Channel Settings (CH12/A08).
Well that sucks so it's essentially useless

The AUX button will appear in channel 12 and is available on SR24 side but the flight controller FW will not use it.

I use the AUX button to enable more flight modes for Thunderbird FW. This is a PX4 autopilot based FW customized for Typhoon H by @Pöllö (a expert from Finland). I mean, it is usable but only with a different FW.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy