Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from California

Reaction score
This is Joe from Los Angeles!
First time drone pilot :)
Got a Breeze 4K 2 years ago and tried it the first time yesterday but it didn’t work.
Couldn’t download the new firmware with a message: insufficient battery even with a fully charged battery.
Any advices from experienced pilot out there?
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: AussieCate

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
It has been quite awhile since seeing this. If memory serves me correctly, put your phone in airplane mode and then connect to the Breeze after enabling just WiFi. You should then be able to update the firmware.

This anomaly started appearing as both iOS and android versions were updated and Yuneec stopped updating the Breeze Cam app to be compatible with newer versions of the OS’es.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is Joe from Los Angeles!
First time drone pilot :)
Got a Breeze 4K 2 years ago and tried it the first time yesterday but it didn’t work.
Couldn’t download the new firmware with a message: insufficient battery even with a fully charged battery.
Any advices from experienced pilot out there?
Thanks a lot!
welcome mate..nor cal here..woot woot.. Yes i have some awesome advise for ya.. You see those big brown things with green leafy extremities? those are called trees..stay away fom the trees,...ha!!

Reaction score
welcome to the forum i am in escondido i fly a typhoon h 480 good luck getting into the air i hope you can enjoy the hobby soon Bill

Reaction score
Hey Joe!
I'm a new pilot in Nor Cal.
You came to the right place for info.
There's lots of helpful experienced pilots here.
Welcome!

Reaction score
Hello! I hope I’ll fly my drones soon!
It has been quite awhile since seeing this. If memory serves me correctly, put your phone in airplane mode and then connect to the Breeze after enabling just WiFi. You should then be able to update the firmware.

This anomaly started appearing as both iOS and android versions were updated and Yuneec stopped updating the Breeze Cam app to be compatible with newer versions of the OS’es.
Thanks for the advice! I’ll try it next time!

Reaction score
welcome mate..nor cal here..woot woot.. Yes i have some awesome advise for ya.. You see those big brown things with green leafy extremities? those are called trees..stay away fom the trees,...ha!!
Good advice but I still couldn’t lift off!!!

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
hi DoomMeister!
Followed your advice and I finally updated the firmware! Still couldn't fly my drone :(
The icons on the top right of the Tasks window are not lighted! What could be wrong? Hope you can help!
I missed this reply until now. Are you using an iOS or an Android phone to connect to the Breeze? With either one, keep the phone in Airplane mode and only enable WiFi, then connect to the Breeze.

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Do you get a video feed from the camera, but the Status icons are grayed out?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elmagiko