Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from frigid Connecticut

Reaction score
Hi I just picked up a Typhoon H with minor crash damage (camera upper mount rails broken, a couple chipped props, nothing too major). The previous owner also beat up the ST16 a bit and broke off 2 toggle switches which still work but look ugly. Test flew it without the camera and it flew as expected. I got the new rail and props in yesterday and updated to newest f/w. Camera and gimbal respond to controller perfectly! Haven't had it back up as it was dark and cold last night but hoping to fly some on NYE. I always thought drones were cool but considered it a totally frivolous purchase but for what I got the H for I couldn't help myself. I'm looking to take it on a couple hikes/have it follow while mountain biking etc. I'm in Central CT if anyone shares similar interests. Hope to learn and contribute to the forum.

Reactions: Murray Martz
Make sure when in "follow me mode" You are up at least 20 feet above tree heights. H will vary height at different points due to cheap pressure gauge.

Reactions: trailrunnerx
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval