Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Germany!

Reaction score
I'm a newbie when it comes to drones and have been working on the topic for quite some time.
I currently own a Typhoon H (Pro), ST-16 with 4HAWKS Raptor SR.
Thank you in advance for the numerous threads about Typhoon H, which I find to be both helpful and very informative - also for the work and effort that some people put into the documentation.
All the best from Germany!
Greetings, Ines

Last edited:
Welcome to YuneecPilots @daVinci !

You say you have an ST16S controller, but mention a Typhoon H Pro instead of the Typhoon H Plus. It helps us to know what system you actually do have.

Typhoon H Plus has the C23 camera and uses the ST16S controller and measures 520mm from motor to opposite motor. It may or may not have the RealSense module.

Typhoon H has the CGO3+ camera and uses the ST16 controller and measures 480mm from motor to opposite motor. It may or may not have the RealSense module (Pro version had RealSense).

Welcome to YuneecPilots @daVinci !

You say you have an ST16S controller, but mention a Typhoon H Pro instead of the Typhoon H Plus. It helps us to know what system you actually do have.

Typhoon H Plus has the C23 camera and uses the ST16S controller and measures 520mm from motor to opposite motor. It may or may not have the RealSense module.

Typhoon H has the CGO3+ camera and uses the ST16 controller and measures 480mm from motor to opposite motor. It may or may not have the RealSense module (Pro version had RealSense).
Ouch!
Thanks for your post.
I was wrong and corrected from ST-16s to ST-16 due to the fact that it's a Typhoon H Pro with RealSense module.

Thanks Ines!

I wasn’t trying to be harsh or condescending. With these systems no longer in production pieces can get mismatched if they are not in factory sealed boxes and sold secondhand.

There were even differences in terminology between factory fresh packages sold in North America and in Europe for the Typhoon H (H480 as we sometimes label it).

We are happy to have you here with us! Feel free to ask questions and to contribute to the community.

Thanks Ines!

I wasn’t trying to be harsh or condescending. With these systems no longer in production pieces can get mismatched if they are not in factory sealed boxes and sold secondhand.

There were even differences in terminology between factory fresh packages sold in North America and in Europe for the Typhoon H (H480 as we sometimes label it).

We are happy to have you here with us! Feel free to ask questions and to contribute to the community.
I'm happy, if you are correcting me.
FYI:
I didn't sold it secondhand. I sold it as a package with a backpack in factory sealed boxes from a german drone shop 😉

Reactions: DoomMeister
Surprised to hear you found one that was still in factory sealed packaging. The H480 is a great system!

Reactions: 7cyclops
Willkommen im Forum. Viel Spaß mit dem Typhoon H und sichere Flüge.
Herzlichen Dank für Deine freundlichen Worte. Ich gebe zu, dass mir der Typhoon H Pro einen riesigen Spass macht und ich es sehr bedaure, dass er nicht mehr produziert und durch entsprechende Firmware aktualisiert wird.

Herzlichen Dank für Deine freundlichen Worte. Ich gebe zu, dass mir der Typhoon H Pro einen riesigen Spass macht und ich es sehr bedaure, dass er nicht mehr produziert und durch entsprechende Firmware aktualisiert wird.
Although there is little support from Yuneec itself for these aircraft. The support for them here on the forum is better than tech support ever was (at least in North America).

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold