Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Poland!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I'm from Poland. I'm UAVO enthusiast especially developing new technologies in agricultural and horticultural sector.

At this moment I'm considering buying Yuneec Typhoon H Pro or simply H520(I would be glad if someone could help me considering pros and cons of both).

In near future I would like to focus on termovion and NDVI analysis.
What is more I see bright future of NDVI analyses in agricultural sector. I see also problems due developing this technology.

I enjoy this forum because I would like to learn more and get some skills with experienced people.

Here is a manual for the Typhoon H if you decide to go in that direction?
I don't have a manual for the 520.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-1.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 6
Cześć Jasiek.
Jeśli chcesz zobaczyć na żywo Typhoon H to jest możliwość w Toruniu lub okolicach.
Daj znać w czymś Ci pomoc.
Pozdrawiam Tomek.

Reactions: JasiekKuna
Hello Jasiek,
I think that h520 is more perspective in hardware updates as well as plan&control criteria. I have seen some powerful integrations, including IR and multispectral sensors live this month.
What is your region?

edit - btw. maybe interesting for you Is there a camera that does Near Infrared?

Last edited:
Hello Jasiek,
I think that h520 is more perspective in hardware updates as well as plan&control criteria. I have seen some powerful integrations, including IR and multispectral sensors live this month.
What is your region?

edit - btw. maybe interesting for you Is there a camera that does Near Infrared?
Hi!

Im from Lubelskie, I see You are from Poland also. Where exactly?

Regarding to Typhoons at this moment I’m focused on thermvision, NDVI will be next step. Probably I will start from H Pro.

Cześć Jasiek.
Jeśli chcesz zobaczyć na żywo Typhoon H to jest możliwość w Toruniu lub okolicach.
Daj znać w czymś Ci pomoc.
Pozdrawiam Tomek.
Witaj!

Toruń nie jest tak daleko, zważywszy na odległości pomiedzy użytkownikami na forum.
Mam kilka pytań, jeśli to nie problem podrzuć mi swoje namiary na PV. Pozdrawiam

Please keep all posts in English from this point forward in this or any other thread on this site. Our members need to be able to read them as we have many members that search the forum, and if they can't read them, the posts and comments do no-one any good.

Please keep all posts in English from this point forward in this or any other thread on this site. Our members need to be able to read them as we have many members that search the forum, and if they can't read them, the posts and comments do no-one any good.
Hello!

I will keep this rule in my mind. Since now I will use only English! All the best!

Reactions: Murray Martz
Hi!

Im from Lubelskie, I see You are from Poland also. Where exactly?

Regarding to Typhoons at this moment I’m focused on thermvision, NDVI will be next step. Probably I will start from H Pro.

I am located in Gliwice. From what you are planning, I think that the h520 will be much better for you. It looks like Yuneec will support and continue to develop mainly h520, as well as integrators (IR, NDVI and others as attached).
I have H520 and cooperate closely with the Yuneec exclusive distributor in Poland.

Attachments

• h520+seq.png
    h520+seq.png
    409.3 KB · Views: 11
  • h520+atm.png
    h520+atm.png
    283.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I am located in Gliwice. From what you are planning, I think that the h520 will be much better for you. It looks like Yuneec will support and continue to develop mainly h520, as well as integrators (IR, NDVI and others as attached).
I have H520 and cooperate closely with the Yuneec exclusive distributor in Poland.

Hi,

for the first I decided to start with H Pro. I will make a few modyfications of this set and it features will be closer to H520.

I considered buying at beginning H520 but I decided to bought occasionally H Pro.

Greetins from Warsaw!
If you wanna see H520 Ive reacently got one. Also I am a Yuneec Commercial Partner so I can try to givie you some better price :)
Sincerely.

Greetins from Warsaw!
If you wanna see H520 Ive reacently got one. Also I am a Yuneec Commercial Partner so I can try to givie you some better price :)
Sincerely.
Hi there!

Good to know! In warsaw I'm regular once per two weeks.
Are You flying with thermovision or NDVI?
Maybe You have already E90?

Hi there!

Good to know! In warsaw I'm regular once per two weeks.
Are You flying with thermovision or NDVI?
Maybe You have already E90?
Jasiu, I have E90 Camera - so far I still do not have time to fly since I got my H520 last thursday. But I am going to fly this monday (25.03). Let me know when you will be in Warsaw so we can meet:) also check my email I check it more often than this forum :)
PS. What kind of therovision you are interested?
Sincerely.

Hi Guys!

Unintentionally ressurecting this thread just to say hi and meet the others.
Seems that I am not the only H520 user from lubelskie. Flying H520/E90 + Micasense RedEdge since March 2019, mostly vegetation mapping but with experience on surveying as well.

If there is any item I could be useful for You in - drop me a message.

Cheers!

Reactions: mgrzadka
Hi Guys,

Hope to revive this old thread.

I am yet another Pole in this forum and am happy there are quite a few of us as I can see.
I have been flying ag missins for a few years now (wish there was more need for it) using ebee and h520 both equipped with a multispectral camera.

Should you feel I could be of any help pls. shout. Otherwise I would also be glad to learn of your experience.

Regards from Bydgoszcz,
Pawel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop