Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Worcester in the UK

Reaction score
Hi folks

Thought I would introduce myself, I've been making and sailing model boats for a few years, then around five years ago got into rc electric aircraft, please note I didn't say flying, mostly crashing, but getting better over time and have eventually passed my BMFA "A" Test.

Then having the misfortune of having a flyaway with a Quanum Nova (last seen heading home to China), I got my grubby little mitts on a second hand Yuneec Q500+ Typhoon, which I love.

Would be grateful of anyone who could point me in the direction of a drone log book download, that I may keep a record of my flights and battery conditions.

Thanks in anticipation

Alan

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

My main Log Book is on a spreadsheet. I've seen other log books you can download and, indeed, my son bought me a printed book a while ago but non of them have all the fields that I like to log. With your own log book that you've devised yourself on a spreadsheet you can record on whatever field/s you care to include.

BTW, welcome to the forum. I'm in the U.K. too, living 'oop North'. H480pilot and PfCO holder.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval