Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello New Typhoon H Plus Owner

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Im also new to forums so bare with me! I did try a keyword search before this and did not find any threads pertaining to my question, so if I’m posting in the wrong place my apologies.

So par for the course I just crashed my THP. Learned real quick of pushing the threshold when disabling obstacle avoidance! Ha! Anyway, I knocked the C23 camnera/gimbal off and tore the main ribbon cable that travels all the way down to the camera. I believe the part number is C6603-k-V50 (photo attached)

I’ve tried every where to find this and no luck. I even emailed Yuneec repair/service, customer service etc. two days ago and only crickets. Is there anyone that can lead me to the right place on where to purchase this and all future parts for the Typhoon H Plus?

Steven

6F29162E-0985-4626-8EFF-16C70D3985EC.jpeg6F29162E-0985-4626-8EFF-16C70D3985EC.jpeg

Steven, welcome to the forum and sorry to hear about your crash. The subjects of 'Parts' for the the Plus is not so easy. The parts that the Plus shares withe the 480, or standard H, are easy to get, but specific parts like you need for the C23 are going to be tough to find anywhere but Yuneec or off another crashed Plus.

In regards to contacting Yuneec, it is well documented that here in the US a call is almost always better than email, those who call right after business hours begin usually have good luck getting through to them. My advice would be to wait til Tuesday (Monday is a holiday) and call them first thing 8:00 am Pacific time. And if you call today you may still be able to get through. Good Luck.

Steven, welcome to the forum and sorry to hear about your crash. The subjects of 'Parts' for the the Plus is not so easy. The parts that the Plus shares withe the 480, or standard H, are easy to get, but specific parts like you need for the C23 are going to be tough to find anywhere but Yuneec or off another crashed Plus.

In regards to contacting Yuneec, it is well documented that here in the US a call is almost always better than email, those who call right after business hours begin usually have good luck getting through to them. My advice would be to wait til Tuesday (Monday is a holiday) and call them first thing 8:00 am Pacific time. And if you call today you may still be able to get through. Good Luck.

Thank you soooo much for the quick response. Yes, I just saw some other threads about calling verses email. I just found a crashed THP with broken (1) side landing gear leg, and C23 camera is off that needs a part to remount but apparently works and so hopefully the ribbon cable is still good. It comes with back pack, (2) batteries, charger, (2) full sets of props, car charger, and the radio/transmitter still has the clear film on the screen all for $400.00 bucks!!! I’m going to look at it right now!

Thank you so much for helping me out with the info you provided. I’ve seen other sites including Yuneec that has a pretty good selection of spare parts. Is there anyone that you would particularly point out that has good fair prices? And will the Typhoon H landing gear legs and the wings/arms or whatever they’re called fit the H Plus.

Steven

Reactions: RiFF RaFF
Hello steven,,,,Just to say,,You can also contact VERTIGO DROWNS and check on parts that you need or,,,You can send it in for repair..There in WEBSTER N.Y Ive had a CGO3 camera fixed and my st-16 controller...Fast turn around and nice work...You can go to there web site and scroll down to repairs,,very easy to get your repair underway!...

Reactions: RiFF RaFF
Hello steven,,,,Just to say,,You can also contact VERTIGO DROWNS and check on parts that you need or,,,You can send it in for repair..There in WEBSTER N.Y Ive had a CGO3 camera fixed and my st-16 controller...Fast turn around and nice work...You can go to there web site and scroll down to repairs,,very easy to get your repair underway!...

:)

Hey, thank you for jumpin in here. Yeah, I’ve been to there website. It looks like the have quite a bit of parts and accessories. It looks like someone left a link to Verigo or someone from Vertigo left the link and a smilie face. God I suck at this...Ha!

I’ve came across several online companies that carry parts only for the Typhoon H but not Typhoon H Plus??? Also just finding the Cgo3 but not the C23. Is that because they are basically the same drone except for the cameras?

I’m going try and contact someone over at Vertigodrones this morning and I’ll try Yuneec first thing Tuesday morning. I want to thank everyone who’s replied to my post. I’ve tried forums a couple times in the past and never had anyone respond to my questions. I started getting a complex....maybe I smelled bad?!?

Thank you,
Steve G

The C23 is the same as E90 I got some parts from Yuneec USA for E90 to fix C23 but they don't have in stock the main cable and motors for any of these cameras. I spend some time looking for these cables without luck.
They told me they are able to do in house repairs but not for long because they are short of these parts. You can find some parts on Vertigo drones for E90 but not the main ribbon cable or any of the motors. So sad , they struggle with providing the parts because the Chinese do not ship the parts in time or not at all.

Hello Fellow Typhoon Pilots, This conversion/ experience is exactly what I am going thru. I’ve been waiting since March for the YUNEEC USA office to respond to to my calls and emails. I don’t understand how the can provide such horrible service. I understand we’re in a “shut down” but most companies are at least responding from home to protect their reputation. Their “SCHEDULE A CALL WITH A TECH” says no appt’s till June. I’m ready to start selling off parts if I can’t get some kind of answers this week. Appreciate ANY thoughts. Mike

Hello Fellow Typhoon Pilots, This conversion/ experience is exactly what I am going thru. I’ve been waiting since March for the YUNEEC USA office to respond to to my calls and emails. I don’t understand how the can provide such horrible service. I understand we’re in a “shut down” but most companies are at least responding from home to protect their reputation. Their “SCHEDULE A CALL WITH A TECH” says no appt’s till June. I’m ready to start selling off parts if I can’t get some kind of answers this week. Appreciate ANY thoughts. Mike
Michael, I'm right there with you. I have Typhoon h+ that has been in for warranty work since March 11th, I opened another repair case on April 20th and finally got a email saying that they have received my drone and are "carefully looking at it" or something like that. I have only owned this drone for about 10 months and it has been in for repair twice, Initially they were great to work with but I can't believe how poor there customer service is. I tried to "chat" with someone via email today and that isn't a option. Like you said it's a month out to talk to a tech....for the money you pay for these it's unbelievable.

Yes I agree Bobcatt, it is a very sad state of affairs the Yuneec CS has been going downhill for a long time and now it looks as though it is non-existent unfortunately for those who need it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy