Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HELP! LOST DRONE!

Reaction score
Any advice to recover a lost drone would be appreciated. Went outside my house and flew over my neighborhood for practice and was about to bring the drone back from a couple of blocks away. I switched to home since I saw battery was getting low and it was in my sight. Suddenly the receiver drops connection completely and I see the drone descending approximately 2 blocks away. Landing gear was up so I am sure it didn't land well where ever it may have come down.
Does anyone have suggestions as to how I may be able to pinpoint it's last location from the receiver? I assume it landed in someone's yard since I drove around for over an hour and couldn't find it anywhere. Asked a ton of neighbors and of course no one saw anything.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Ken N
Best buy a tracker from trackimo I got one for this very case it pings your phone every few seconds so you know we're it is at all times hope you find it

Last edited:
Reactions: carriecap
The location is stored in ST-16 telemetry as the last GPS position recorded.

For others that experience a lost drone situation, do not turn off the ST-16 until after you check the GPS coordinates displayed on the screen. If still present, write them down. That saves digging through tel files.

Reactions: lilj

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz