Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HELP TYPHOON H CRASHED FROM 250FT UP

A bit off topic but it's like going to Costco and buying 3 times more of something than you can use because it's on sale, or the way it's packaged, only to throw half of it away because it spoiled before it could be used.
I shop at COSTCO all of the time. I buy bulk and parcel it out into single useable portions and freeze it.

A bit off topic but it's like going to Costco and buying 3 times more of something than you can use because it's on sale, or the way it's packaged, only to throw half of it away because it spoiled before it could be used.
Not long after my wife passed I began to notice that my bank account began to look allot more healthier. I became able to save almost a thousand pounds per month whereas before she passed we were saving only tens of pounds per month. I have absolutely no idea why the change to my savings to this day although I have to say that I'd have rather continued saving just a few pounds per month and still have the wife around.

Reactions: ThunderChicken
Sorry to learn of you're wife's passing. I agree with you, some things are worth the price we pay to have them.
I'm all right, thanks for your sympathy. It has been a while back.

For sharing large files, the use of a "cloud" service like Dropbox can be pretty useful. Files can be open shared, shared with specific e-mail addresses, or kept private. The basic service level is free.

Hopefully someone can tell me what the h#// the logs mean? I tried to understand but I have no clue:) thanks in advance is there normally that many or is there 1 for every time you fly?

Hopefully someone can tell me what the h#// the logs mean? I tried to understand but I have no clue:) thanks in advance is there normally that many or is there 1 for every time you fly?
These are not the logs we are looking for. Go to flight logs folder and then to telemetry. The file you want is named something like Telemetry_00061.csv Select the file with the highest number and then copy it to your pc. Add .txt to the end of the file so it can be uploaded.

Reactions: Rayray
You only need to send the whole last telemetry data (which you can identify with the number at the end of the filenames)

You should zip in one file :
  1. The copter telemetry file from ST16\Flightlog\Telemetry\Telemetry_XXXXX.csv
  2. The remote telemetry file from ST16\FlightLog\Remote\Remote_XXXX.csv
  3. The remote gps telemetry file from ST16\FlightLog\RemoteGPS\RemoteGPS_XXXXX.csv
  4. The sensor telemetry file from ST16\FlightLog\Sensor\Sensor_XXXXX.bin
Replace XXXXX with the number of your flightlog (obviously the last one!).

FlushVision,

Just a comment on your last relative to some personal experiences.

My wife used to start wearing some rather expensive new clothes that seemed to come out of nowhere. When asked when she got them she would always say she'd had them a long time. Found out later she would buy stuff and hide them in the trunk of her car for a few months before wearing them.

Sometime later I bought a new and expensive saddle I didn't say anything about, on purpose. Since she didn't go into the tack room very much I just put it on a stand that was not out in the open like the other equipment was. About 6 months later I was saddling up to go for a ride when one of my daughter's friends, standing with my wife, commented on the nice looking saddle. My wife instantly noticed the saddle was different in color from the usual saddle and asked if it was a new saddle. I told her "no, I've had it for a long time". She became quite angry. We both had told the truth, but the way is was framed betrayed trust. After a long conversation with my wife related to clothes kept in the trunk, the practice of shaping the truth to achieve a desired goal ended that day.

I'm sorry, not to be rude, but what does your wife and clothes and truth have to do with the origin of this thread? If there is some relation to the thread, no one wants to read an entire story about your personal life to find a relation to the thread. Again, not to be rude, but let's stick to the topic.

Reactions: TyphoonTom91
As has been mentioned, we need to see your telemetry log before we can suggest what your problem was.

Regarding warranty. Put your original antennas back on and say nothing about them. Say nothing = no lies.

I too agree, put everything back together the proper way. However on the other hand, Yuneec will often at times chime in on these forums, so it might of not done any good to give a suggestion like this and they seeing this thread and end up voiding your warranty.

Just some advice, I too have an antenna extender and have tested it before taking my H up and noticed it would loose signal. I since than don't use the after market antenna extender to be safe.

I too agree, put everything back together the proper way. However on the other hand, Yuneec will often at times chime in on these forums, so it might of not done any good to give a suggestion like this and they seeing this thread and end up voiding your warranty.

Just some advice, I too have an antenna extender and have tested it before taking my H up and noticed it would loose signal. I since than don't use the after market antenna extender to be safe.
Hello,
Strange things happened to me when flying my Typhoon H yesterday. I've been using it for the past two years without any problems, but unfortunately here's what happened, I was flying at about 50 feets high, when suddenly it acted erratically, going side to side, being afraid to get it lost, I tried the RTH , but instead of going back it flew into a small tree, lucky it was not to high and I could get it back using an extension ladder, only damage was 2 broken propeller. I didn't try it out again, but will tomorrow after checking if everything work right. Before switching to RTH I've tried to control it manually an the control to have it forward, reverse and sideways (the right stick) didn't work, could it be the controller that was wrong? I didn't get any warning of such. Your help would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterfantastic