Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HELP! Wrecked Drone, Buy New? Salvage?

Reaction score
I wrecked my Q500 4K and the frame is broken and camera is broken most likely. I'm already buying a new one but can I sell my non-damaged parts? (chargers, controller, and propellers) And if so is anyone interested? I mainly just want to salvage what I can and get some of my money back. I only had the thing for three days when I got careless and slammed a tree when I was distracted. HELP!

If you know how to solder you can replace the airframe and it will most likely work. The camera may have to go back to Yuneec for repair but they are very reasonable with the cost.

I did the same thing on a very early flight as well. Contact Yuneec. They can repair it for you and it will be very reasonable.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I wrecked my Q500 4K and the frame is broken and camera is broken most likely. I'm already buying a new one but can I sell my non-damaged parts? (chargers, controller, and propellers) And if so is anyone interested? I mainly just want to salvage what I can and get some of my money back. I only had the thing for three days when I got careless and slammed a tree when I was distracted. HELP!
Hi Soldier,
Sorry about the mishap. I may be interested in buying the carnage. Looking to do a winter project for a 360 setup. Hoping to use my ST10 with it. PM me or let me know what you'd be asking. Cheers, B.

You are lucky, mine ended up in 30 feet of water. Sent the ST10 back to Yuneec in UK and they couldn't see any reason for it to fall from the sky. All the telemetry was OK, battery good and good GPS - does not bode well!! It had only had a few hours on it. They have offered to sell me another but the way I feel, why should I risk more for it to happen again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval