Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HELP!!!

RPR

Reaction score
During forward flight my TH Plus would abruptly stop for a good 3 seconds, until I can regain forward flight again. It would seemed as though OBS would kick-in intermittently.

So far, I’ve relinked the camera and drone. Calibrated the accelerometer and compass.

What have I missed?

Is the obstacle avoidance on? Or are you saying it's off but every once it a while it acts like it's on? Have you checked the switch in hardware monitor?

Before, I get to the OBS..

My camera won't tilt upwards. My K2 is at the center and now going up. Any ideas @Ty Pilot ?

Upgrade to an H plus , when trying to calibrate I get a message of Geo magnetic interference is this because I'm in the house should I go outside and do this.thanx

Upgrade to an H plus , when trying to calibrate I get a message of Geo magnetic interference is this because I'm in the house should I go outside and do this.thanx
Always outside compass calibration. Away from any buildings and metal objects, preferably in an large open field. Leave your cell phone in the car.

Reactions: Jimmie

It’s not a DJI [emoji23] I’ve learned to ignore geomagnetic interference. And the ST16s does a pretty good job handling the precautionary warning. Compass warning, I take them seriously, because from experience, mine wobbled during take off.

I don't want to leave this thread unanswered, because it is annoying, when someone search in the archives for answers and there are Help questions that left hanging.

I answered and noted the solution to my RS on here: THP RealSense is not working properly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro