Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to the drone world, and have recently (well 6 months ago) bought a Yuneec Typhoon H Plus. I have had nothing but trouble.

I have not ever been able to update the firmware, all I get is update failed. I then had trouble with an error message on the charger. This went on for months, and I put it in the cupboard. I have recently gotten it out and strangely I can charge again. My current issues include, not being able to upgrade firmware and receiving a message update has failed, and now the camera will not acknowledge the SD card, nor will the gimble turn or move when I have controlled it to do so on the controller.

I am losing hope and am ready to throw the **** thing out. Please, any advice will be appreciated. I have had barely 3 flights out of it, as I want it to be 100 percent working before proper use.

Your Plus should still be under warranty. Have you called Yuneec Customer Service? When I was having trouble with my new H480, they were very helpful at identifying my problem and getting me on the right track. The call is free, and if they are busy you have the option to have them call you back, so you don't spend the day on hold.

Contact the Australian distributor, who is on this board... @Haydn

Reactions: biltno
Call me on 0410584575
I don't think you bought it through me or my import channel but am happy to try and help the best I can.

Reactions: biltno
Hi all,

I am new to the drone world, and have recently (well 6 months ago) bought a Yuneec Typhoon H Plus. I have had nothing but trouble.

I have not ever been able to update the firmware, all I get is update failed. I then had trouble with an error message on the charger. This went on for months, and I put it in the cupboard. I have recently gotten it out and strangely I can charge again. My current issues include, not being able to upgrade firmware and receiving a message update has failed, and now the camera will not acknowledge the SD card, nor will the gimble turn or move when I have controlled it to do so on the controller.

I am losing hope and am ready to throw the **** thing out. Please, any advice will be appreciated. I have had barely 3 flights out of it, as I want it to be 100 percent working before proper use.
Hi all,

Let us know how you make out

Call me on 0410584575
I don't think you bought it through me or my import channel but am happy to try and help the best I can.
Thank you Haydn, Sorry it has taken so long to reply, I was away with work. When would be a suitable time to contact you?

No problem. Friday sunset to Saturday sunset is my religious day.
So you can call me any time outside that.
Talk to you soon.
Haydn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval