Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Here is an idea!

Reaction score
Before you post a vague question or slam that takes 15 people to try and help and respond to your post, .

Call YUNEEC First! (light bulb) <- goes here

OMG! I know right! :)

WTF was I thinking, that's a great idea!

Then i don't have to wait three days and clog the forum with guesses as to what might be wrong, and talking it out on Yuneec, like everything is their fault!!!

WOW, i cannot believe I did not think of that sooner!

Serioulsly tho....alot of people air their questions out on this forum. Lets not knock the new boots for asking questions. Yes...there is a search option, but it throws alot of nonsense in the results.

I never found any instructions on how to use the forum. How do you PM someone? for instance.

My real concern is the same old thing coming up again and again - Updates, Camera settings etc - the very thing Captain Drones videos amongst others answer so well. Many people do not search before posting - even me sometimes!

Reactions: Christoph
So we should call Yuneec over a small control issue how to, etc, and inundate the lines so that we cannot get through when we really need to, then come back to the forum and complain how crap Yuneec customer service and that we cannot get through. Rather than ask other like minded that other people could answer quickly (even if repetitive ) and give a bit more advice and a bit of friendly banter.

So we should call Yuneec over a small control issue how to, etc, and inundate the lines so that we cannot get through when we really need to, then come back to the forum and complain how crap Yuneec customer service and that we cannot get through. Rather than ask other like minded that other people could answer quickly (even if repetitive ) and give a bit more advice and a bit of friendly banter.

It may be as simple as a few more sticky notes on topical issues - but who controls them?

Reactions: keiths
I do agree with most of the above however I will bash Yuneec for having limited and poor documentation especially when it comes to beginners. Then again I would never have bought a Yuneec Typhoon H, or DJI drone to learn on. I only jumped in after I spent as much or more over time flying RC planes, helis and buying various 'beater' drones to learn on. Anyone remember the 4 prop cable tethered UFO drone with a mechanical gyro? How about the Vectron Blackhawk?

Agree yuneec documentation is bad, still nothing regarding the realsense operation. Definitely not a beginner drone unless your loaded. My first one was a syma 5c got it stuck in a few trees once for two week until the wind blew it out. New battery and was as good as new. Taught me the basics though.

You are talking about the company that has pretentions to build real electric aircraft - OMG!

The instructions if any would be like Gerte Frobe in 'Magnificent Men'

1. Get in aircraft

It has to be pointed out that there is plenty of evidence that most people don't read the manuals. We could point to quite a few threads here that start with "My Typhoon crashed" and end with "..I just expected it to work, I didn't read the manuals first, why didn't it do what I wanted?"

Yuneec put out some pretty good YouTube videos that help far more than manuals. Want to Bind, calibrate compass, update firmware, use the various modes? There's a video for that, and it's usually far more informative than diagrams on a page that half of us never bother reading anyway.

@Brian Mackey I feel your pain. A few more sticky threads would help, and one of the reasons I suggested the competition thread was to try and add some more positive experiences. We'll get there in the end, but we need to get past the tone set by some of the more negative members.

Well there needs to be a bit more organisation. By which I mean, stickies yes we can have a few more but there really needs to be an area either a forum or even a seperate website for that matter where all the resources can be placed, how to videos, links to manuals etc etc, as it is they just get lost as they get pushed down the list.

Definitely a good idea for a place for help videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval