Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hey all

Reaction score
Well let me start by saying that I'm in Canada which will soon be the least drone friendly country in the world with the strictest pilot licensing requirements. I have passed my advanced operations certification and it is quite to very difficult. You must be knowledgeable in not only rotary wing but also in fixed wing aircraft. It's pretty much pilot ground school throw in the rotary wing aspect which is not usually there and it's pretty tough and you shouldn't underestimate it. That being said I believe that the difficulty level only makes the Advanced operations certification all that much more valuable so definitely worth having!
As a result of the new Canadian regulations I'm planning to build a late life career in the drone industry. I've been flying a phantom 3 for a couple of years but I've really been captivated by the Typhoon H. It just looks so professional and industrial compared to DJI so I've only just received my Typhoon h and so far it's pretty much love at first flight.
Cheers

Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

I think you will find the TH to be a very capable aircraft and photo/video platform. There is cargo ship full of information on the forum and a lot of knowledgeable pilots both commercial and hobbyist.

What are your particular interests as a UAV Pilot? What part of Canada do you hail from?

Welcome fellow Canuck. This is the best Yuneec forum I have found, full of friendly, knowledgeable people who enjoy sharing. I hail from Southern Alberta, you wouldn't be close.... would you? I have the basic certificate, I have no interest in flying in Advanced areas. Besides our Typhoon H's do not qualify for Advance Operations.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco