Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi all. Noob from MN here.

Reaction score
Just got a Typhoon H. Excited to get into aerial photography. I've been shooting video professionally (TV) for about 20 years now, so it'll be fun to play chopper-cam. ;)

The plan is to make a business out of it, but for the next few months at least, I plan to just practice, and get good/safe at flying and shooting with it, then go for the part 107 license.

From a lifelong bleeder of purple, maroon and gold, and every color of most teams inside the borders, and still bleeding tho relocated to the northwoods just to the east, welcome!

Good luck in your new venture. Maybe we will be able to learn from another pro if you’re willing to share back!

Jeff

What aircraft are you contemplating and what part of MN do you live?

Hi Steve. Typhoon H for now. It'll become the backup drone once I get proficient, but it's a good mid-range to start with that won't make insurance too angry if I crash it. ;)

I'm in the twin cities metro area.

Maybe we will be able to learn from another pro if you’re willing to share back!

Always!

Thanks everyone.

Typhoon H for now.
It's the absolute best buy on the market. The modular build makes it easy to repair and parts are reasonable and easy to find. That is important to a guy who spends an hour at the bench for every 5 min of flight time. :) :)
I'm about 5 hrs NE of you. Nice to see you here.

Being a noob myself the folks here have been helpful and nice about giving advice. I'm going to try for my first flight today also with a new "h". I've had two different q500's and lost both of them. One was my fault and the 2cd one nature was not on my side. The biggest problem? I'm jinxed! I need some good mojo so hopefully you are a good sign. You'll be fine.

I probably would cry and then blame everyone else like a flying hawk. They are being seen all over my neighborhood!

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace