Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi Tim Terrones!

Reaction score
Hi Tim, hope you noticed this..!
"You're my only hope Obi Wan"!
Can't find your equivalent here in Australia, so hope you don't mind me asking you...
When can we get our hands on the Manual for the H?
I noticed it appeared briefly a week or so ago, and then promptly disappeared.
Any info there please?
(Sorry for the unusual request from an outsider, but I'm sure there are plenty in the US also interested, and it'll give us some study material until "H day"

Reactions: DroneClone
Can't find your equivalent here in Australia, so hope you don't mind me asking you...
Any info there please?
(Sorry for the unusual request from an outsider, but I'm sure there are plenty in the US also interested, and it'll give us some study material until "H day"
Chris, when it comes to H Waiters, there are not borders or boundaries nor outsiders, we are all fellow waiters of the Battle of H Day !

Chris, are you asking for a "new" manual, as I have files saved of the mysterious disappearing manual on my PC I can post, in fact I think they are still on our "Manual Post" but I bet your seeing if they have a new and improved one from Princess Lee, I mean Lia !

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Manual T1.0 is on Yuneec.com. Choose Typhoon H under Products. There is a link for the manual at the top of the page. It is the same version posted on here by a few members.
Any info there please?

I know you're usually up on things. Its not in their normal section for manuals so I wasn't sure if you saw that they still have the old version posted.
Thanks Pharkas, I've got that one.... But it seems to be missing some detail, hence, maybe the withdrawal and therefore my request of Tim!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone