Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HMDI and VR phone headset anyone used the HDMI?

Reaction score
Was looking at a way to deal with the glare and was thinking that using my phone and one of the cheap VR headsets that the phone clips into might work? Has anyone used there phone or a tablet with the HDMI plug? Would this be possible? I have no experience with the headsets but, was looking at the ones that you use your phone with.

I am very tired of hearing about what Yuneec "will Do" when I can't even find batteries and a back pack. Sorry, do not mean to be impolite but I have had my H a month not and still the basics are missing. So instead of waiting for a year, I am very interested what is available now on in the near very future.

I am very tired of hearing about what Yuneec "will Do" when I can't even find batteries and a back pack. Sorry, do not mean to be impolite but I have had my H a month not and still the basics are missing. So instead of waiting for a year, I am very interested what is available now on in the near very future.
I have a pair of dominater v3s and they have HDMI output, I will try them next time.

N

No HDMI input :(
They have a Micro USB to HDMI or vise versa cord... I don't see why it would not work. Your just using it for the Display. Also,,, will the FPV 5.8ghz goggles work with the CGO3+ ? I know the CGO3 is 5.8 but it's wifi? I'm dumb to this so that's why I'm asking...

I used the cgo3 it was good for about 80 yards

The one you linked won't work with the ST16. In the specs there is no cabled video in which is what you need. The micro USB is for charging and the video is placed on a card and inserted into the card slot for viewing.

Here is one that will work since it has cabled inputs (RCA plugs) You would just need an HDMI to RCA (correct male or female) plug. This would go from the ST16 to the glasses through the RCA plugs. Unknown quality but in theory and specs it should work once you get the right cords. Just search HDMI to RCA for the correct cords ($2 to $4).

52 inch Screen Virtual eyewear mobile theatre FPV goggles video glasses for FPV

Ye
RCA plugs are analog signal HDMI is a digital signal it won't work
Good catch, I am an old analog guy used to going to Radio Shack and splicing all the connectors together and all was good and the signal moved along. I just googled and there are converters that change HDMI to analog cheaply, I have no experience with them.

I own two Lilliput monitors I was hoping to use with my H and neither one works via the HDMI port on the St16.
When I was in Las Vegas at a convention (Early June) Yuneec had the Typhoon H there and was flying it in a caged environment. On the outside of the cage was a 50" LED TV. On that screen was exactly what the ST16 operators screen looked like while flying. So I know there is a way to do it, a menu item or a firmware update to make it work. It was working there but I failed to ask the factory rep the procedure to make it happen. I thought it was going to be a simple plug and play. But from what you are seeing that is not the case. I will have to run an HDMI cable over to the TV and see what happens with mine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval