Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

horizon way off...hopefully fixed

Reaction score
I was out flying today when all of a sudden the horizon tilted really bad....sideways....i did a gimbal calibration which did nothing....i then decided to reset the camera and rebind it....that seemed to do the trick....thank god i remembered the password 1234567890......anyone else experience this.?....i was ready to put it in the freezer for a cold IMU.....lol jk.....

so heres my update.....horizon was off because camera is not snug on the gimbal....in fact one side was not even in the track.....so i slid the camera off hoping to put it back on more securely and it is not....is there a trick to putting the camera back on? i am sorry i even touched it now, but was afraid to fly it anymore with the fear that it would just fall off the gimbal.....i get it on but no click and it still feels loose to me....maybe i should just call yuneec????

I have experienced a tilted horizon in my footage. I have had mine in for repair 3 times now and still get it. Were you able to fix your issue?

I have recently attached the CGO3+ to my ActionCam handheld to see if the gimbal tilt is level using that and I found that it does the same thing, so I am guessing it is the camera that is bad in my situation.

I was out flying today when all of a sudden the horizon tilted really bad....sideways....i did a gimbal calibration which did nothing....i then decided to reset the camera and rebind it....that seemed to do the trick....thank god i remembered the password 1234567890......anyone else experience this.?....i was ready to put it in the freezer for a cold IMU.....lol jk.....
I had the same issue this past weekend. I havent tried to recal or anything yet. Just fixing this one is post. I will try to rebind and recal as well.

Hard time finding this thread... I experienced this balance/tilt issue this last weekend. Taped a penny on the sagging side for a quick fix. Have you resolved the tilt issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech