Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Houston based pilots

Reaction score
Hi all, just putting this out there.
Was wondering if anyone does any flying around Houston. If so where? I was thinking Bear Creek Park is a good place for week day flying, but not sure if it is allowed. Does anyone know a site that will say where we can fly?

Hi all, just putting this out there.
Was wondering if anyone does any flying around Houston. If so where? I was thinking Bear Creek Park is a good place for week day flying, but not sure if it is allowed. Does anyone know a site that will say where we can fly?

I'd say if you don't mind the I-45 south construction/traffic check out Clear Lake, Nassau Bay, Seabrook areas as there are lots of places to fly near the water and might get some great shots of wildlife, sailboats, etc... just my preference since I live down this way. Lived in Clear Lake for 25+ years but now in Dickinson, south of Clear Lake about 10 miles. San Leon and Baycliff are not the greatest but there are some spots and a park near the spillway to fly along the water, then go over to Topwater Grill in San Leon- 815 Avenue O, San Leon, TX 77539, sit by the water and have some excellent seafood! Way cheaper than the commercialized Kemah Boardwalk places + better food!

Not sure about any good places out your way. Maybe out 290 or Katy?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop