Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How about this for a landing pad?

First: That is not winter. Shorts and a hoody means fall or spring :)

Second, there is no way I will try and land on my car, too far for the H to fall when something goes wrong due to the metal messing with the sensors but that was pretty cool!

Reactions: Chris McMillan
First: That is not winter. Shorts and a hoody means fall or spring :)

Second, there is no way I will try and land on my car, too far for the H to fall when something goes wrong due to the metal messing with the sensors but that was pretty cool!
Nevertheless, it's winter in Australia, but there are crazies around in shorts.... Happens everywhere I guess!
And, technically, I didn't land on my car... I landed on my new landing pad, which was on my car!

As a South African expat living in the states I know what "winter" means in that part of the world and I sure miss that.

You'll need to watch my latest effort to see it though.... Taken today at a local beach.. It is winter here, so not a lot of people about. Incidentally, young Harry is my Grandson.
Nice shoot ! Chris ! Harry looks just like you when you were young ! Good he's interested in flying it with you too! Landed that puppy pretty good too !;)

OMG Chris....
The ending is too funny..
And **** yes, I have landed a few times on my van roof.
My first pad was only 16" the H barely fit on it. Made a bigger 24" one, a bit more forgiving to land on.

Grew up in the Orange Free State where there are no oranges, nothing is free and it is in a **** of a state :)
Lived and worked in Johannesburg before moving to the USA

great to see you having fun with your grandson....enjoy.....my grandkids are coming over today....however too young yet to fly..
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL
Thanks Ray! and likewise to you and all your family!, Glad everything worked out for you on the camera issue! !:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval