Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How cold is too cold to Fly the Breeze

Reaction score
I have been trying to find out how cold is too cold for the breeze. I don’t want to damage it, but I have not been able to find out the information for this, and it is a nice sunny day today in Michigan, but only about 12 degrees. Don’t want to burn up anything. Thanks

When you can't feel your fingers.;)
Here in Florida, when we have to wear blue jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

I have been trying to find out how cold is too cold for the breeze. I don’t want to damage it, but I have not been able to find out the information for this, and it is a nice sunny day today in Michigan, but only about 12 degrees. Don’t want to burn up anything. Thanks

Cold will have the greatest negative effect on your batteries in terms of flight time which will be cut drastically. As far as the electronics and motors and so forth; they're not going to be effected unless your in moist air or rain. I would recommend on your first flight, stay close and watch your battery levels until you see what your actual flight time will be.

Reactions: Bravescoach
Keep the batteries warm in an inside pocket until inserting them in the Breeze for a flight.

Reactions: Bravescoach
I've only had the breeze since Winter, haven't been able to fly in temps above freezing yet & it's been flying fine to 10 deg F. The only issue I've run into, I clipped a tree that popped off one of the prop guards. They are nearly impossible to find in the snow. On that same screw-up, I found out the breeze can fly pretty well with a chipped prop (like missing 1/4")!

Bummer you Fla guys have to wear a long sleeve shirt...

Reactions: AH-1G
Get a black magic marker, put a stripe or two top and bottom on each blade.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro