Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to get pics and videos off Typhoon H

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just got my Typhoon H yesterday and absolutely love it. My only issue is the inability to easily transfer pics and videos from the memory card to my phone without emailing them to myself. I don't have a external slot for memory card on my phone so that makes it harder. Is there any way to transfer files ocdr wifi and have any of you set up the google play store on the ST-16 controller? Sorry if these questions have been asked before but I didn't see any threads about it. Thanks in advance for your help.

About the only way is via a computer with a card reader.

Right, the safest way, too, in my opinion. I admit I'm not fond of removing and replacing the card too much. You can pull stuff off the ST-16, but not at the full resolution.

Reactions: weajr
So have any of you had any trouble with video playback? I tried the SD card in my tablet and the videos won't play then I put in my wife's phone and still nothing. The still pictures are there and the video files are there they just will not play no matter what I do. I am so frustrated with this thing. I should have just stuck with the phantom I feel

Reactions: Trezhunter
Plug the card into the ST-16 and play back in that. The problem is not with the H, but with a lack of essential equipment and research.

Reactions: 7cyclops
Hi All,

You can copy or stream the videos and pics over wifi if you want.

Power on the drone.
Used my laptop to look for the camera wifi (it's CGO3xxxxx same as you connect the ST-16 to, same password)
Once the laptop is connected to the cam wifi, open a browser to http://192.168.42.1

I can't take credit for this, I saw it in a different forum.

Just further info, I have the latest cam firmware loaded from Yuneec, not sure if that makes a difference. Laptop is a 3+ year old Thinkpad T430

Attachments

• CGO3_Wifi.jpg
    CGO3_Wifi.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 66
Android or iPhone?
If Android, use a "OTG/USB" card reader.
It plugs into my charging port on my Android and shows the card as an external drive.
I don't do iPhone so I don't know if there is such a compatible thing.

Hi All,

Power on the drone.
Used my laptop to look for the camera wifi (it's CGO3xxxxx same as you connect the ST-16 to, same password)
Once the laptop is connected to the cam wifi, open a browser to http://192.168.42.1

Just further info, I have the latest cam firmware loaded from Yuneec, not sure if that makes a difference. Laptop is a 3+ year old Thinkpad T430

Tried to connect to the wifi. It asks for key..
Where do i find the key ??

The WiFi key is 1234567890.
It is mentioned in the User Manual.

The download is very slow. The transferrate is per default limited to 6Mb/s. It can be set to max 54Mb/s which is still slow for 4K video files. For stills it's OK.

To download files, enter file://192.168.41.1 in your browser and it will show the listing of the files to download.

Google Play store is deactivated and this is good so.

br HE

I just pulled the SD card out of the camera, inserted into my computer and moved the files off to my PC.

Reactions: AH-1G
Right, the safest way, too, in my opinion. I admit I'm not fond of removing and replacing the card too much. You can pull stuff off the ST-16, but not at the full resolution.
That is how I pull them off

I just pulled the SD card out of the camera, inserted into my computer and moved the files off to my PC.
Yes, and and that latch is designed for thousands of micro sd card insertion and removals, if used properly, would probably out live the copter.

Hi All,

Power on the drone.

Excellant ... What are the other files , the .LRS and .THM that go with the images and videos?

over wifi a single 1 min 4K video is taking over 5min to download :-( off the camera to my laptop.

Hi All,

Power on the drone.

It is working! Thanks so much for posting this. I ordered a chip reader, but this hits the spot for my first flight. Many thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval