Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How To Master Typhoon H?

Reaction score
I have bought the Typhoon H a month ago and I am wondering how Can I Master Flying This Machine.

I am located in Dallas, TX. Please, Advice!

Thanks!

Have a good read. There are plenty of guys here to give advice, when you feel confident to fly, try without the camera attached, it's a delicate device, you can put it back when happy with your flying. There is a Pre flight check list if you do a forum search.

Last edited:
If it's your first drone, go buy a cheapo to practice with first. When, not if, you crash it you're not out a bunch of cash.

Reactions: Hadinho and rdonson
I have bought the Typhoon H a month ago and I am wondering how Can I Master Flying This Machine.

Thanks!
Spend some time watching Typhoon H calibration video’s available on YouTube if you can. Because biggest problem I’ve found after a minor crash is compass and accelerometer calibration. Captain Drone has a good video with visual explanation of what you may experience when flying the first times if not properly calibrated. Then fly in wide open area to learn to use your drone! It is an amazing craft.

Reactions: Hadinho
Spend some time watching Typhoon H calibration video’s available on YouTube if you can. Because biggest problem I’ve found after a minor crash is compass and accelerometer calibration. Captain Drone has a good video with visual explanation of what you may experience when flying the first times if not properly calibrated. Then fly in wide open area to learn to use your drone! It is an amazing craft.
Best to give it a try first before going calibration crazy. Many have come unstuck, and introduced problems which may not have been there, and a devil to rectify.

Reactions: Hadinho
You “master” it, the same way you “master” anything. Just do it. Fly the thing and fly some more. It’s called practice. That is what will build confidence and skills.
I think we reach a peak of knowledge, we are never masters of anything, we can make mistakes like a first timer, how we deal with them is a true test of our knowledge.

Thanks!
As has been suggested here, try the simulator. I bought my "H" in the fall but couldn't fly it because I didn't want to chase it in 3/4 ft. of snow. I flew my simulator all winter and when spring came, flying the drone was a breeze. It's sure nice to know what is going to happen when one of the joy sticks is pushed in a certain direction.

Vic

Reactions: AussieCate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval