Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

how to set the white on the cg03+

thank s a lot. what was your request to take care of Yuneec this will make me easier for the guarantee

I just let them know that the blown out highlights were getting the dark vertical lines. I offered to send examples, but the Customer Support representative knew what the problem was. Being in the US mine went to United Radio in Syracuse, NY. With luck you can send yours across the Channel to Yuneec UK.

Hope you get faster service than I did. Mine was gone for 29 days and 10 of that was ground shipping.

I will send it in December my guarantee runs until April 2019

I hope you have until April 2020. I would let them know now and see if they would consider shipping a good one to you and then you ship the bad one back to them.

Photos are fairly easy to fix, but video is another story.

hi all
having purchased my drone on May 6 2018 no crash or other here is the answer that I personally find scandalous from Yuneec for my warranty claim

Dear Mr.,
regarding to the date of purchase, we can sort out a material- and/or manufacturing defect that existed from the beginning on. This case will not be handled in terms of warranty. You are welcome to return your product for review.

For the processing in our technical workshop we will charge an administration fee of 45,- EUR incl. taxes. This fee is due regardless of a repair or cost estimate. If you wish a checkup/repair, then please let us know. We will contact you regarding to the further processing.

For the return we will charge the incurred shipping costs plus 1,50 EUR for the packaging.

what is your opinion about

hi all
having purchased my drone on May 6 2018 no crash or other here is the answer that I personally find scandalous from Yuneec for my warranty claim

Dear Mr.,
regarding to the date of purchase, we can sort out a material- and/or manufacturing defect that existed from the beginning on. This case will not be handled in terms of warranty. You are welcome to return your product for review.

For the processing in our technical workshop we will charge an administration fee of 45,- EUR incl. taxes. This fee is due regardless of a repair or cost estimate. If you wish a checkup/repair, then please let us know. We will contact you regarding to the further processing.

For the return we will charge the incurred shipping costs plus 1,50 EUR for the packaging.

what is your opinion about
Over a year old. What do you expect?

How do you know it was existing? Why wait such a long time to seek help, like they say, there willing to have a look and see, either way it has to be fixed, if they repair or replace free of charge, then it's money well spent, if not you'll have to pay for a new camera, they may offer a discount, or move on.

Reactions: FlushVision
How do you know it was existing? Why wait such a long time to seek help, like they say, there willing to have a look and see, either way it has to be fixed, if they repair or replace free of charge, then it's money well spent, if not you'll have to pay for a new camera, they may offer a discount, or move on.
this drone has only ten flights in winter

the camera has a sensor problem that must be taken under warranty knowing that I am not professional. in the case of an identical problem, there is support at the competitor DJI. I think 520 but you should also ask yourself the question on the commercial way to manage this problem yuneec

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval