Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to setup waypoint flying with the H+

Reaction score
Which system are you using to program waypoints and fly them with your H+ ?
Can you program the waypoints in advance before you go to te site where you are going to run them ?

Marnix

So this is what I'm testing. DataPilot seems to be the more professional tool by Yuneec. I side loaded it today since the controller is just an android device. I'll let you know my results to see if it's compatible with this bird. All I have done is verify that it will connect to the camera and the drone. If you want to try yourself here's a link to the apk. datapilot search results | APKPure.com. Was kinda shocked when I realized the controller was just using android 4.4.1

Sorry for the late reply, yes I did. I never got to the waypoints because the landing gear would not retract. I may still mess with it.

I recently asked a similar question about the H. UAV Toolbox was mentioned. Not sure about Plus compatibility though. The other software mentioned was H only.

This guy has a good video about running it in the field.

Been there done that and it does not work. All you need is CCC (Shameless plug: the guy @Ty Pilot in the video made something that helped this community called the Steady Device Typhoon) we all wish that the THP has a WP mission hub.

Reactions: Pschitt

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval