Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

how to twist the camera so it goes in the foam box

Reaction score
Is it normal that when I insert the drone in the foam box the camera doesn't turn? It's stiff and it's pointing sideways opposite of its box cavity and the drone can't go into its cavity because of this. I have to detach the camera. Sometimes its orientation is fine.

You ned to install the plastic cover for the camera. This keeps the camera steady and pointing to the front. The drone will then go into its box easily. Make sure it is fixed snugly.
BUT I have had a problem with this as it is very tight to get into the foam box. This is intentional as it is designed for transporting thew drone around the world. Mine got stuck once inside the box.

You mean before turning the H off? Otherwise how would the H know there's a cover or make any difference.

The camera needs to be pointing to the front (exactly) for the H to fit into the foam case. The plastic clip-on cover stops the camera from moving and keeps it facing front. If the H goes in a bit twisted, it is difficult to get it out again.

You mean before turning the H off? Otherwise how would the H know there's a cover or make any difference.

Tony,

After you turn the H off, the camera can be manually moved in any direction. Move the camera where the front of the camera is facing the front of the drone. Then place the camera support piece over the camera and it slips and clips just underneath the gimbal mount and holds the camera securely for transport in the foam case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval