Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

how to use realsense OBS/on with wizard

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone have step by step explanation or video how to use H Realsense operative with Wizard?
I want to ride my bicycle with H Realsense and Wizard with confidence after first bad trying :(
10X

You should have received a card with your RS Pro that shows all the Wizard buttons to press for all it can do.
Did you not get that card? I can post a pic of the card, but it will take a while.

Hi
Can anyone have step by step explanation or video how to use H Realsense operative with Wizard?
I want to ride my bicycle with H Realsense and Wizard with confidence after first bad trying :(
10X

I found it. Good luck. Notice to get the last 4 functions first press the center red button, then the button indicated (keeping the Red one down).
Try this several times to be sure you have the hang of it.

wizard.JPG

It's easy! Press middle button and top button together. When it is on check that the front white LEDs are flashing on the H. It will avoid stuff then. It works brilliantly. Don't forget to turn it off before you land though!

Another tip: if you are in the UK/ Europe, I have found that when you raise gear the vid will stop. I always check the led on the cam to make sure it is flashing before I set off. I don't use the phone app whilst on the bike so I use this way to check. Hope that helps... Cheers. Chris.

Reactions: M .Sh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval